Thank you for applying.
Crey
Forest Walker

Crey@useast

Postby Crey » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Name: Crey
Discord name: Crey@6499
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LIHL
Brief introduction: My name is Nick and i am from Russia. At this moment i studying in our city University to become a specialized economist. Also i work in sphere of computer and printer maintenance. In my free time i like to play legion td on 1200+ bot and LIHL. I dont remember for sure how long i play LTD in general, but concerning LIHL i play there already 2 years.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): Now my study is on a summer pause, so i play almost every day like 5-7 hours.
What is your current time zone: UTC +5
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I dont have any experience with moderating in Wc3, but im in the course of everything that happens in LIHL and in every situation i try to say my opinion when i think it matters.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: In the beginning of playing this game my dream was to reach 1800 elo from 1200+ bot, then the aim was to play LIHL with most decent players of this game, now the next step for me is to become even more significant by moderating and helping our LIHL community to improve.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I am not a conflict person and friendly to everyone in LIHL. I will try to help our LIHL Staff in making various decisions and solving problems.
Closing Statement: I think everyone in LIHL knows me and my game knowledge, so i am happy to see your support, guys ^^.

epicdeath
Treant

Re: Crey@useast

Postby epicdeath » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:04 pm

I can't support this enough. I haven't been in LIHL for long but I can say with certainty that I would not be close to joining at all were Crey not my mate. I met him through Lforward's twitch channel (where he has experience moderating) and he was kind and patient enough to consistently teach me LTD over a long period of time in both mega and 1200. Honestly I'm still learning from him.

I reckon this patience and cool demeanour will make him an excellent addition to the mods and his skill, desire to win and positive attitude have made him one of the most well rounded, respected people in the league as well as placing him in an excellent position to undertake moderation duties.

Nothing but love and support for my best LTD mate and teacher.

Gl Tkrey <3
Last edited by epicdeath on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author epicdeath for the post:
Crey (Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:50 pm)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:18 pm

!support; skilled + chill guy
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
Crey (Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 pm)

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:19 pm

totally support, he is the one who force me to join lihl and help before to improve my skill
never seen him at rage or something, if he wanna change anything about team game he always doing that in right way, excluding really garbage players who never wanna admit another opinion.
good knowledge, good behavior and attitude
would be a nice add for our moderation team, since 2 of them not much active at this moment
!support
These users thanked the author point for the post:
Crey (Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 pm)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:01 pm

no support! no german speaking person!

jk! love this russian guy!
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post:
Crey (Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:05 pm)

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Nice to see you apply here.

You got my !support for sure ;)
These users thanked the author n1ll3 for the post:
Crey (Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:06 pm)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:27 pm

Happy to see you apply here. Known him for quite sometime, and he strikes me as a fair and reasonable person.
The feedback he offered me was always well advised and he has a great reputation in the community.
Ill be happy to work with you
!support
These users thanked the author Anda for the post (total 2):
Jabba41 (Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:30 pm) • Crey (Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:11 am)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:52 pm

!support
We need to give Anda some respite, also Crey was always level-headed in games and discord and I believe he will be a fair moderator
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
Crey (Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:09 pm)

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:12 pm

!Support

Very active, mannered and devoted to the community. Good luck with the application.
These users thanked the author Psyclone for the post:
Crey (Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:05 am)

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 pm

should be an easy accept.

great knowledge of the game and always states his unbiased opinion on conflicts.

easy support
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:03 am

Support. Accepted.
sermo mihi est lex
These users thanked the author SLSGuennter for the post:
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:03 pm

Crey's knowledge of the game is higher than average, which is a very good trait to have and his character is also suitable for being a moderator.

!support

In addition some off-topic/semi related tldr below;

The only minor downside I see forming amongst LIHL moderation is, should Crey be accepted, us having four moderators of which none is really that active. Another apparent thing is that only Tom_Hardy is not selective of who he plays with and with this I mean dodging certain players which shouldn't be a feature of a LIHL mod.

If I was to look at each of their's LIHL games played and Discord activity I can see it being problem solving flammable reports/unvouch requests which have been a thing lately. As far as I'm concerned such topics are discussed within the entire team and when one or more is inactive at the time - they can't possibly all be looped in thoroughly which directly means delayed judgements and decisions. For instance, the recent Vendeta -case was embarrassing to read with all its sudden plot twists.
TeachRolls

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Anda certainly could use some help and skillwise Crey certainly has no problems and he also comments on Vouch requests frequently.
All I wonder is if he will be active enough. I don't really interact with him often, may it be playing or in forum. But probably that's due to different time zones?! So if he will be active, I support. If he has time 1 hour per week, then I don't know if being moderator is the right choice.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:23 pm

Tombamp3 wrote:Crey's knowledge of the game is higher than average, which is a very good trait to have and his character is also suitable for being a moderator.

!support

In addition some off-topic/semi related tldr below;

The only minor downside I see forming amongst LIHL moderation is, should Crey be accepted, us having four moderators of which none is really that active. Another apparent thing is that only Tom_Hardy is not selective of who he plays with and with this I mean dodging certain players which shouldn't be a feature of a LIHL mod.

If I was to look at each of their's LIHL games played and Discord activity I can see it being problem solving flammable reports/unvouch requests which have been a thing lately. As far as I'm concerned such topics are discussed within the entire team and when one or more is inactive at the time - they can't possibly all be looped in thoroughly which directly means delayed judgements and decisions. For instance, the recent Vendeta -case was embarrassing to read with all its sudden plot twists.

To be honest, this is about creys topic and i agree with your support. I call you out open again to apply as a moderator, cause as a normal lihl-member u simply do not have enough inside how moderation works. This isnt your fault.You have the skill + character treats to moderate, so come do it :)

May i ask why im not active ? i spend a lot time on moderation work and play a lot more then i used to, since ace made me ware of the fact that a moderator should play more then i did to keep in contact with the community.

Also since when do i dodge people? i give up my spots freely when some of the rather *addicted*^^ people want to play. Ofc everybody has persons they like to play with more then others, but ive never seen any mod dodging a lobby so far. We need to play with everybody to have the brightest view we can get, be us loosing or winning doesnt rly matter that much. I find that accusation kinda disrespectfull tbh.As a normal member you simply have not enough insight to judge those topics. Peace my finnish brother :) Come join us, open invitation

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:50 pm

Approved.

Promotion will come shortly.

Return to “Processed Applications”