Thank you for applying.
FixySLN
Basic Tree

FixySLN@USE

Postby FixySLN » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Name: [b]FixySLN
Discord name : [b]FixySLN
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): Hellhalt
[b]Brief introduction:[b]I'm Fixy. Around HTD for a few years. Admin in the HTD Discord. Well like by most, hated by some. I loathe drama and disdain whining.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): [b]1000ish
What is your current time zone: [b]PST
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: [b]Admin in HTD Discord, babysitter for the HTD masses, well known for my use of the banhammer for repeat offenders and jerks in general.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: [b]So that Ban requests don't sit for a month without being reviewed.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: [b]Another body willing to review ban requests and take action.
Closing Statement: [b]What you see is what you get. I'm a beard wielding, whiskey drinking father of 2 with no more room for whiny children in my life. Offering to help because a little bird dropped me a line and let me know help might be needed. Did I mention I have a beard?

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: FixySLN@USE

Postby FalenGa » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:37 am

Hello FixySLN,

Thank you for your interest in helping ENT's community out.

Here's the link to our current minimum requirements : http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:StaffApp

As you can see, you do not meet any of them. You don't have but a single post, you haven't provided a single review, and we don't really know anything about you.

Therefore, i have to deny your request for now. If you wish to reapply, please start by getting more involved in the ban requests section by providing your reviews so we can judge your skills and knowledge of our rules. Also, coming by discord's chat so we can get to know/assist you is a plus.

If you are have any questions, please let me know in a private message.

Return to “Processed Applications”