Thank you for applying.
Slovak
Aura Tree

[Fill out with your username and realm]

Postby Slovak » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Name: Paťo ( Patrik )
Discord name: Slovak
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): Island Defense / Dota
Brief introduction: So, i play Island Defense, and DotA in mine free time. I want become moderator in Island expecially, because i play it every day, with friends, and try to help our new players :) In DotA, i have a lot experience, play 8 years. Island Defense 5 maybe more, and play with Art)y Max_Payne Pongu. Pongu play still with me now, you can check in History :) Lynx- sometimes too :P
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): Its up to mine free time, sometimes more, sometimes low. But when i will be mod, i try be still active right now :)
What is your current time zone: Europe
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Well, i was mod on BK bot ( dota section ) and before i was admin on G-Arena too dota section :)
Why do you want to become a game moderator: Why? Because i have a lot of experience, and i showed last days, i could be moderator on ENT too. Today, i helped to players who has problems with "Dysc" and try help in games our new players. I do not flame, i´m fair and good person :)
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I will help to new players, help to community, with problems like "Dysc" and will solve most of ban requests :)
Closing Statement: I know rules of Island Defense, and of DotA too. Know forum rules too. Hope, i will help more. I did last days good work, in ban requests, and in technical support too. Lets see how you will vote.

Thank you for your votes, and for your time! :)
Best regards,
Slovak

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: [Fill out with your username and realm]

Postby Jabba41 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey @BAuErGRiPTaC ,

Thanks for applying.
Its good you have much experience when it comes to the games we host, but what you lack at the moment is activity and content that we can use to evaluate if you fit to us and into a mod position on ENT.
I suggest you invest some time looking at other approved Applications and what they provided, focus mainly on Banrequests and show us youre capable of reviewing them and drawing a conclusion in them.

You can re-app in 3 weeks, increase activity and feel free to drop in our discord and ask for help.

Processing
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Applications”