cyrlexjr
Treant

cyrlexjr europe.battle.net

Postby cyrlexjr » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:17 pm

[b]Name: Daniel
[b]Discord name: cyrlexjr
[b]Age: 21
[b]Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): legionTD
[b]Brief introduction: Well since i play legion td alot and helping people out already i could be a mod and help.
[b]What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): since i am on my computer like all day beetween 10-12 hours.
[b]What is your current time zone:UTC +2 CEST
[b]Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: nothing here
[b]Why do you want to become a game moderator: Becuse i know how ltd works and what it look now it takes like between 1-10 days before even a ban request or a request at all been proceed so seems like a extra hand could come to use.
[b]What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: i will try help people who are new to the game and help them who waiting days untill a request have been proceed.
[b]Closing Statement: So pretty much i want to help people faster insteed of let people wait days untill one request have been proceed.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: cyrlexjr europe.battle.net

Postby FalenGa » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:09 am

Hello Daniel,

First of all, thanks for applying.

The most important of the requirements for an applicant is his contribution to the ban requests. Providing reviews and voicing his opinion on whether or not the accused should be banned. This is done in order to prove your rules knowledge and your willingness to invest time are both at the level we are looking for.

If you have any questions, feel free to come by our discord and ask away, or just pm me here in the forum.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:05 pm

This looks like it was done with a false intention. The fact the format is incorrectly structured followed by the lack of information in the appeal and this =>
Becuse i know how ltd works and what it look now it takes like between 1-10 days before even a ban request or a request at all been proceed so seems like a extra hand could come to use.

i will try help people who are new to the game and help them who waiting days untill a request have been proceed.

Shows me that not for one second this player has the proper motivation to become a mod.

Following that, not a single post has been made since this application + no real prior contribution on the forum aside from his own appeals/requests.

!against
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:53 am

Cyrlex said on discord that appeals take too long to get processed, so I told him to apply here to help us out instead of complaining.

0 contribution since, so clearly he just posted this application in hope of being able to unban himself (fun fact: you cant, atleast not for long ^^)

!against

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:36 pm

He has a large ban history and was banned just a month ago for votekick abuse. My one time I played ingame with him he threatened to report me since I was not playing very well, until I told him I was a moderator. Have also denied a lot of the ban requests he has made, many of which were made because he got annoyed at teammates. Even if he did contribute in the ban requests, which I doubt he will, I don't think he really understands the rules, and wouldn't support regardless due to his attitude.

Strongly against.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:30 pm

It has been explained above, but to summarize based on my experience:
1) Far too long of a ban history and a clear disregard for the rules based on history - would expect a change in behaviour but it has not happened
2) Inability to go through the appeals process properly - how can you expect to handle appeals without being able to go through it properly yourself?
3) Expediting requests is not a great reason to apply

I think that it goes without saying, but I am very much against this application. I would suggest reviewing more bans and demonstrating a clear change in behaviour (no more bans, etc.) over that period, prior to applying again (would wait a few months).

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Denied.

Return to “Processed Applications”