DrazR @ useast

Thank you for applying.
DrazR
Aura Tree

DrazR @ useast

Postby DrazR » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Name: Drazr
Game moderator position (see below for choices):Game Moderator/ Voucher for the I house league
Brief introduction: What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? What is your current time zone? Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Why should we accept you? Why do you want to become a game moderator? What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community?

I've been a voucher and mod of a shit ton of leagues. I know what I'm doing/ know how to handle situations. I'm experienced in the competitive scene. I've always received positive feedback while comp staff for DC. I know pretty much the entire community. I'm a genuinely nice guy with vent also. If there is anything else you need from.me let me.know

DAbot
Treant Protector

Re: DrazR @ useast

Postby DAbot » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:17 pm

DrazR wrote:Name: Drazr
Game moderator position (see below for choices):Game Moderator/ Voucher for the I house league
Brief introduction: What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? What is your current time zone? Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Why should we accept you? Why do you want to become a game moderator? What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community?

I've been a voucher and mod of a shit ton of leagues. I know what I'm doing/ know how to handle situations. I'm experienced in the competitive scene. I've always received positive feedback while comp staff for DC. I know pretty much the entire community. I'm a genuinely nice guy with vent also. If there is anything else you need from.me let me.know

This is a joke right?

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17
You also need to provide some ban request so admin can consider it about promotion ticket, You got 0 of requirements.
You need atleast 20 non-spam posts, and have at least two weeks, of activity.
-1 due to uncomplished requirements.

Stay tuned up,

Good luck,
Adsense[BoT]
entgaming.net

teller55
Donator

Re: DrazR @ useast

Postby teller55 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:15 pm

First, as G]E said, you need 25 posts and some activity in Ban Requests. This will show us how you moderate.
DrazR wrote: If there is anything else you need from.me let me.know
In relation to this, how about actually filling out the above form instead of pushing all the lines together and answering the couple that you wanted to...

Return to “Processed Applications”