Healbycolor@useast

Thank you for applying.
HealByColor
Donator

Healbycolor@useast

Postby HealByColor » Fri May 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Name: Healbycolor
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LIHL Moderator
Brief introduction: Hi my name is Tony I enjoy playing legion td mega 3.41 also some other custom games.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): I have played over 5k games and 3.3k on this acct.
What is your current time zone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
[b]Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III:
I am a former Moderator and LIHl Moderator. I have experience in processing ban request and appeals. I also helped develop LIHL in the early years.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: I want to make LIHL a better community. I am not foolish the can not be obtained by one person I will need others help. I do think that the new and old community can relate to me.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I will bring years of experience and a non biased opinion with a good attitude.
Closing Statement: Sorry that my application is concise. I will try to be more active on the forums as I realize that this will be a requirement. Thank you for your time!

nabo.
Donator

Re: Healbycolor@useast

Postby nabo. » Fri May 15, 2015 11:20 pm

Hello,

Mind sharing some background? student? working? from?

What do you wish to change within lihl? Any goals in mind?

Why did you quit leave staff before? Why do you wish to come back or What made you feel that you should?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Sat May 16, 2015 12:12 am

I currently work for Volvo VCE. I would like to make LIHL a better Community as a whole. I would also like to get more people that play active on forums. I left before because I was going through a life issue. I feel that I would be a valuable asset to the LIHL Staff.

V1rus
Treant

Postby V1rus » Sat May 16, 2015 10:14 am

I support him.

He has a overall good reputation in the community and would be widely accepted imo. (skill- and behaviour-wise)

greetings
v1rus

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat May 16, 2015 12:07 pm

HealByColor has done a good job as LIHL moderator, support!
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm

!against
a)No proffesionalism flames real life while people argue game calls
b)You should be active already when applying not waiting for the spot to be active
c)jokes too much makes people misunderstand
d)How can a person who staed that he will quit lihl a month ago commit to it

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Sat May 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Thank you for your opinion armed. To answer A. Don't agree. B. I am active on LIHL and I am on the forums everyday. C. I am not sure how this is relevant to the application that sounds like an opinion not a fact. D. This is apart of the reasons that I want to make the community better. Part of the reason that I wanted to leave was because I felt flamed by you but I would not like to go there.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sat May 16, 2015 6:51 pm

Good skill and behaviours, active player.
I support !!
Donkilluminati
Peace

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun May 17, 2015 11:23 pm

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy wrote:!against
a)No proffesionalism flames real life while people argue game calls
b)You should be active already when applying not waiting for the spot to be active
c)jokes too much makes people misunderstand
d)How can a person who staed that he will quit lihl a month ago commit to it

@HealByColor
Comment?
Clan High@useast

• Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Mon May 18, 2015 12:27 am

Ah....I missed that scrolling down pfff

I honestly dont see too many bad points to deny hbc.
Clan High@useast

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon May 18, 2015 12:42 am

i support him aswell.
friendly guy + not in the same "group of players" like the other mods + skillwise on the same lvl like them (imo)
i also never saw him insulting somebody ingame (or at least cant remember)
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Mon May 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Four members have "vouched" for him so far and the reasons for denial are rather subjective or dont matter too much for the application itself. However, as the moderators mentioned, @HealByColor , we would demand actual participation and not just forum browsing (haven't checked stats).

That being said, I wouldn't want to deny the app even though the mods voted against it since the reasons can be argued and the community feedback seems fine. @hutzu Your opinion?
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Krumme
Treant Protector

Postby Krumme » Tue May 19, 2015 2:30 pm

I have two reasons to be against this application, and yes my opinion is probably flawed by the fact that I've spoken alot with a few members that do not like you.
First off you have had heated conversations with several LIHL players (not a fact but what I remember so I cannot quote this) and even with people who are currently LIHL mod. I am not saying this is enough to deny you a LIHL mod spot but be aware that some people do not like you and you should change that or atleast confront them to find out what you've done wrong. I hope you realise who I speak of.

Secondly I did not expect to see this application from you. A LIHL mod should care for the league and should not want to become mod just to be a mod but because he feels like it's for the better of the league and I haven't had the feeling that you cared all that much in the past apart from your early mod status. It should be a natural thing to become LIHL mod as you should have activity and care for the league before coming a mod. Not start caring more and be more active just to become a mod.

I am sceptic. Not against, not supporting.

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Tue May 19, 2015 2:53 pm

I appreciate how you feel @krumme
The only real person that I know has an actual issue with me is armedanddeadly. I don't really want to get into that I feel that the best thing for me as far as that issue is to agree to disagree and try to forget about it. I am putting this application to try to make the Lihl community a better place. I know many people that don't apply for Lihl based off the current status of Lihl. If you have anymore questions or statements I will do my best to answer @everyone

Krumme
Treant Protector

Postby Krumme » Tue May 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Agreements wrote:
Krumme wrote:I have two reasons to be against this application
I am sceptic. Not against, not supporting.

Contradiction ..

You are right. I focused on the interesting (the negative) points about HBC but I can mention the obvious parts that would make him a decent mod.
He has good english. He has been a former mod of LIHL already. He is fairly active ingame. He is open minded and rarely reacts emotional to what is being said to him.

Overall just general good behaviour, not really anything outstanding mod-wise but good general behaviour.

Return to “Processed Applications”