HazarDous@USEast.battle.net

Thank you for applying.
ArOuNDThaWOrLD
Treant Protector

Re: HazarDous@USEast.battle.net

Postby ArOuNDThaWOrLD » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:33 pm

@Mariah

Mariah wrote:A ban request from TWO YEARS AGO is not relevant to now.

How about 3 ban requests where he refuses to heal King in LTD in the last 7 months?

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 55#p204055

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 45#p223645

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63862

I couldn't check the chat on the other games, but once again he's flamming excessivly:

(31:26 / Allied) HazarD: ok let me repeat since youre a fucking idiot
(31:59 / Allied) HardLemonade: hey Hazard, you've been banned on ENT over 12 times
(32:34 / Allied) HazarD: I really couldnt give a fuck about what a guy who goes to ent forum to check bans thinks (really?)
(32:50 / Allied) HazarD: can u STFU
(33:35 / Allied) HazarD: red completly retarded
(33:51 / Allied) HazarD: hey nerd
(33:54 / Allied) HazarD: go make more researchs
(33:57 / Allied) HazarD: on ent forums
(33:58 / Allied) HazarD: LOL

This is a few days before Masamune's resignation and HazarD's surge of activity.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:31 pm

None of us are exempt from flaming, and missing heals happens, I misheal quite a bit, 5 or so times a month due to either delay or lack of communication.. He has already agreed to work on this behavior.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:15 pm

The LTD heal rule is very ambiguous and hard to prove intention, thats why mods ban directly when someone doesn't heal, regardless on the intention/impact. I'm ready to bet that even ENT moderators on here have failed to heal king. The first one is legit, but is that all you can find? 1 broken rule in how long? Jesus... People are trying so hard to attack my reputation it has become ponderous. I've seen accepted applications where people were hard flamers. When I say hard flamers, I mean every game and more instances than 3 times a game, with stronger insults than ''retard'' or ''nerd'' which are very common on WC3. Also, according to my ban history, I've been banned once out of every 100 games (not considering disconnections/autoban), come on drop it.

This application has almost 3 pages of spamming. People like pizza, frankshotsauce or nuts that I don't even know, never held a conversation with, are ready to swear to god that I will abuse my powers. *Note that I already proposed not having bot powers*. This is utterly ridiculous. Not even Around or Masamune actually knows anything about me. The last real conversation I've held with any of them goes back to 2013, but they will spam their groundless opinion out of anger towards me. I understand this should be a discussion to raise every points possible

Out of this whole community, the only person who decently knows me is Mariah (also Radiant, but not that much either). I've known her since january and we regularly met to play LTD games. I think her opinion of me holds much more importance than any of the said spammers, mostly considering she's a mod here for years.

@Haunt @matdas I understand the appearances play against me here. I didn't plan to apply as of right now but listened to larz. He explained it in his previous comment. I think you should both review your opinions considering I'm ready to be in a sort of probation with no admin privilege for the bots. After all, it's my own time I'm offering to the ENT community.

@Gaara I don't think the Forum behavior vs Game behavior is valid here because your base your assumptions out of what people who don't know me said. If you wanted to pick a random game and see if I flamed, I'm sure you would only find rare instances.
Regarding the link or Rocky's review, I'd rather not make a call, than a biased one. Fortunately, there are other admins for that. Now the !ignore command. I use it when I'm being flamed. How can you listen and answer someone who's only words are insults?

getstomped
Protector of Nature

Postby getstomped » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:21 am

How is this still open? He's been nothing but helpful recently. Drop the vendettas and judgement from all these things from months ago. He's show proficiency across a wide range of games and a thorough understanding of ent processes. If we're weary of him and In-game commands, don't give them to him right away. Give him a trial period without the commands. There are dozens of open LTD requests, which he lists as one of his specialties.

Keep your activity up, keep making valuable contributions on forums, and get a handle on the in game behavior. You still have my full support. +1
FFS:
Your = Belonging (ex. Your hat, your hero)
You're = You are (ex. You're banned)

There = Location (ex. Get there fast)
Their = Belonging (ex. Their hero, their item)
They're = They are (ex. They're not helping, They're banned)

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 pm

I am concerned about your motives for becoming a mod. If you still wish to become one, re-apply in 3 weeks. Stay active and prove to me that you want the position.

Denied for now.

Return to “Processed Applications”