Evol@USEast

Thank you for applying.
Love
Treant Protector

Evol@USEast

Postby Love » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:56 am

Name: Josh

Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): Island Defense (the basics), DotA/LoD, Civilization Wars, Legion Tower Defense, Battleships (the basics), Castle Fight (the basics) as well as knowing how to play and the general rules for a large number of less played games.
Brief introduction: As many of you who are probably viewing this know, I am a former moderator at ENT. I left under some not so great terms so to speak and as such had not re-applied. I started playing Warcraft 3 again after a brief break post dismissal from moderation and started using ENT more as a forum and less as a game list about a month ago. Gonna' stick to the word 'Brief' in the title of this section and end it here.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): Currently I am on summer break and just kinda' hanging out. So whenever my computer is around really. I maintain a pretty constant activity.

What is your current time zone: Currently located in Pacific Standard Time (GMT -7)

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I moderated for ENT about a year and a little bit ago. I will link older ban requests that I processed as a mod here if they are needed / will suffice. If not I will gladly go through the hoops of doing all the work of processing some ban requests even though I already know to then waiting for a mod to have to come and do it over anyway.

I know how to use DRM, DRMF, Fog Click, Detectors, etc. I still retain most of the information from when I was a Mod a year ago.

Why do you want to become a game moderator: At this point my main motivation is to process most of those ban requests, but also to bring diversity to the kinds of ban requests that are processed (less played games such as CW and Castle Fight, ban requests are often ignored for long periods of time) and attention to ban requests that have been lingering in the depths of page 3/4 (often I'll see ban requests that have been there for a month that a moderator hasn't looked at).

What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I'd like to refer to the section above, as I believe that pretty clearly states what I will bring to the community. Needless to say I will also bring Love (haha funny joke).

Closing Statement: I'll keep this short and sweet. I am hoping that old wounds have healed, that we can let bygones be bygones on a boat that is traveling on water that is hopefully far under the bridge.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ♥-Aristotle
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Evol@USEast

Postby Haunt » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:36 am

Please link ban requests and appeals you've helped to resolve.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:44 am

My issue is when you were mod in the past, you were difficult to work with and often got into arguments. It was hard to have a conversation with you. What has changed?

Also, no forum activity recently, no appearances in chat. That needs to be changed. Please increase activity on forums.

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Agreements wrote:@love
Denied.

I don't want a drama queen in staff again. Don't bother applying for future positions.

Return to “Processed Applications”