[Don_Killuminati@useast]

Thank you for applying.
Don_Killuminati

[Don_Killuminati@useast]

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:17 am

Name: Soliman
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LIHL mod
Brief introduction: Hola , I'm from Paris (France), I currently prepared a contest for next years, I'm enjoying playing LTD , more precisely LIHL.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): A lot ;) , and i'm also active in forum when it's need.
What is your current time zone: UTC +1 (Summer +2)
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have no experience with moderating, but I know what I need to do. Also pretty active in game and on forum ;)
Why do you want to become a game moderator: To improve lihl, and also because most of lihl mods are currently less active.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: Unbiased and objective judgment.
Closing Statement: If you got any questions, feel free to ask.

Greetings

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Re: [Don_Killuminati@useast]

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:53 am

Donki is an active and well known player in the league (also luckiest player in the league, archer immo amirite?). He would be a beneficial addition to the Lihl mod team.

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:56 am

I played my first LIHL game with Donki, who was more than supporting and very helpful to me. Since then, that same demeanor has maintained consistent in many games played together. Donki is very active in LIHL, an awesome player, and would make a great addition to the LIHL staff, who are currently low on active mods.

Donki has my full support!
*kisses*

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Is an active member and good player, also i think he will be quite fair.
The only minus i see, is that he has to start obeying to the rules, if he want to be a mod. ^^ (no more dark-green build :P )

He would finaly be an active mod, instead of most of the other boys from the orange-army.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:48 pm

What other motives you have for wanting to be lihl mod aside due to mods' activity concern which is currently not a concern afaik?

Even though not all mods are active, we process cases at a good/reasonable rate.

You want to improve lihl in what ways? Being a bit more specific would help.

Also, not recently, but awhile ago, you did flame a bit. How are you now in your opinion?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Miyagi
Forest Walker

Postby Miyagi » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:30 pm

4 days to process a DC pen, when we have 7 LIHL mods covering every timezone possibility within a league which isn't even at a large scale to have 7 mods residing in it. If you don't see that as a concern, then I don't know what to tell you. (It seems like only 2 people have been dealing with reports since you recruited 6 new moderators, and both of them are not even active in-game).

Don_Killuminati, is probably the most active LIHL player I have seen this season, both on the forums and in-game. If you are giving people responsibility with a league, I would much rather keep the active who are contributing their time for the league, and axe the ones who have disappeared without any notice. This is only my opinion, and you can do as you please as you run the show here.

+1 for Don, for his commitment and activeness in the league.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:50 pm

Miyagi wrote:4 days to process a DC pen, when we have 7 LIHL mods covering every timezone possibility within a league which isn't even at a large scale to have 7 mods residing in it. If you don't see that as a concern, then I don't know what to tell you. (It seems like only 2 people have been dealing with reports since you recruited 6 new moderators, and both of them are not even active in-game).

I dont see our process speed a concern, of course. Whether I apply a dc penalty now or 7 days later, I dont see how that matters so much. We volunteer our time. Although lihl cases are not the same as ban requests, ever seen how long some brqs stay pending? If a topic gets processed within 7 days, that should be fine for lihl. All lihl mods were not recruited to solely process things, although it is expected they consistently check the forum. Depending on the type of topic, I or others may put more attention for obvious reasons. There are also discussions we do internally. The overall administration process of lihl topics is fine as it is.

It is true though that a moderator who is actively involved within the league playing games is preferred.
Clan High@useast

• Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:27 am

I don't see any problem with having an active lihl player being moderator aswell.

While I don't know him that much, all I can say about him so far is positive;

-Fair play (Always ready to draw in bad situations -even if he isn't forced by the rules-)
-Very helpful
-Good player who understands how LIHL works as he's been around for a while.
-Haven't seem flame at all since I'm in LIHL (as mentionned above by nabo.)

He has my support.

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:09 am

oh well.. me and donki have had our shares of disagreements through time

with that said, i have no idea of how good of a mod he will be, but i must admit that he is very active both within gaming and forum

but i do think that 7 mods is more than needed at this moment, but i would suggest having him as a "buffer" if any of the current lihl mods, would retire for whatever reason they might have..
Thou shall self tk.

Scud
Armored Tree

Postby Scud » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:31 am

I Support him. He is one of best player and also very nice ppl with good personality.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:35 am

Off topic:
@Miyagi We are not in charge of hiring moderators for LIHL. That's the LIHL mods' and community's job. We merely formally approve the application.

You as a community should put more pressure on the moderators if they are playing more games than administrative work on forum; they work for you, not the other way around. Additionally, the staff can still be decreased later on.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

V1rus
Treant

Postby V1rus » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:42 am

+ he is a nice and funny guy
+ he is very active and a good player

- he flames back hard if he gets flamed
--- he is french

!support :D

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:45 pm

@don_killuminati

Accepted.

PM your gmail to arty.
Clan High@useast

Return to “Processed Applications”