Arii@useast

Thank you for applying.
Arii
Protector of Nature

Arii@useast

Postby Arii » Sun May 22, 2016 2:55 am

Name: Ariana
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): I don't really have a specialty, but I am able to do most requests which include (but are not limited to) LTD/LTD Hell, T&E, CF, and some cases of DotA.
Brief introduction: I was previously a moderator here at ENT. However, I resigned due to personal family issues, which are for the most part resolved.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): Since i've been able to return, I've mainly dedicated my time to the forums, however, when I do get the chance to play, I'd say it's about an hour or so.
What is your current time zone: PST
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: As stated above, I was a moderator here at ENT for about 6 months before I resigned. As for Warcraft III, I've been playing since March of 2015.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: I would really love to become a moderator again because ever since I've resigned, I've found myself missing something that I've really enjoyed doing. I would really like to be able to help with ban requests and appeals again, along with keeping the community at its best. I, now, have the time to fulfill all moderator duties since things at home have resolved.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I will bring my experience and fair judgment when dealing with requests and appeals. I do still have very good knowledge of all ENT guidelines and tool usage. I will also bring back my prior activity.
Closing Statement: I really would love to come back and be a part of the ENT staff again. I know my return may feel a bit sudden, but my dedication is still strong and i'm willing to prove that.

Ban Requests:

Ban Appeals:
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

HazarDous
    Staff Department

Re: Arii@useast

Postby HazarDous » Sun May 22, 2016 3:15 am

Hey Arii,

First of all, I'm happy to know that your family issues have been solved. I was a bit sad when I saw that you had resigned out of nowhere back then.

Back on topic, I've always appreciated what you did on ENT. It is obvious that you care about the community and your work shows just that. I simply don't see any issue with you. Your reviews from the ban request that I have processed were accurate and very helpful.

Nice to see you back, Ariana.
    These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
    Arii (Sun May 22, 2016 3:19 am)

StigJames
    Aura Tree

Postby StigJames » Sun May 22, 2016 5:46 am

Big support from me !!!
    “Some say he has a stripey top, just like mine……..”

Larz

Postby Larz » Sun May 22, 2016 8:06 am

+1 nice to see you

aRt)Y
    Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun May 22, 2016 11:01 am

Approved.
      Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
        Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”