Killia@useast

Thank you for applying.
raedric
Forest Walker

Killia@useast

Postby raedric » Fri May 27, 2016 12:54 am

Name: Justin
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): No real specialties, I play dota fairly exclusively though I'd be willing to learn other games.
Brief introduction: I've been playing dota since it's come out, and it's pretty much my favorite way to kill time. My goal is to try and bring an element of respect back to the game and cut the toxicity.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): 2-5 hours per day, they range but a lot are late at night.
What is your current time zone: Central
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: As earlier stated I've played dota since it's inception so I'd like to believe I have a pretty discerning eye for the game.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: I want the community to be a better and more respectful place, and people to have their needs met as expeditiously and courteously as possible.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: My best judgment and willingness to help others. I would like to lighten the load of everybody already working hard to make this place as fun as it is.
Closing Statement: I am new to this sort of thing, and am more than willing to learn anything I need to do it successfully.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Killia@useast

Postby HazarDous » Fri May 27, 2016 1:06 am

Hello raedric,

First of all, thank you for your interest in helping the community out.

As discussed on chat, we need to see a bit more of how you review ban requests and appeals in the coming days. Go through the ban request section, and post your comments. Should X player be banned? What rule did he break? When did he break it? Is there any proof you can include (DRM click, chat evidence, etc).

You can download DotA Replay Manager here, and ask me on chat, or any other mod, if you've any question regarding how to use the tool.

Looking forward to seeing you apply again soon.

Return to “Processed Applications”