[Fill out with your username and realm]

Thank you for applying.
Jazzy3113
Treant

[Fill out with your username and realm]

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Name: Jazzy3113
Brief introduction: Been playing DOTA quite regularly recently. Introduced to the game back when WC3 was super popular almost 10 years ago.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): Approx. 2 hours a day, more on the weekends
What is your current time zone: US - EST
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Not been a previous ENT mod.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: I've been enjoying the game alot recently and wanted to offer my time to review potential bans, etc.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I feel like I am mature and even tempered. Would like to contribute to cleaning up the scene, tolerant of smack talking, innovative strategies - just dislike when someone purposely ruins games and want to help with the ban process.
Closing Statement: If you click on my posts, you will find that while I post infrequently everyone of my ban requests and appeals have been approved. I only post for the most offensive game ruins. Since I am new to the ENT posting board, I would be open to helping a mod review bans, if not given full approval rights. Just thought I would offer my time to help. Gracias.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: [Fill out with your username and realm]

Postby Jabba41 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:41 pm

@Jazzy3113

Thanks for applying.

You dont fit our requirements at the moment. Please read here: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:StaffApp

If you plan on becoming a mod you should show us that youre able to review banrequests to give us an impression of your abilities and your judgement.
Come to chat from time to time to just talk a little so we know you better and if you have any questions you can ask us.

Its also helpfulll to look at accepted applications so you get an impression of what we would like to see :)

As you dont fit our requirements at the moment this application is denied. You can post again in 2 weeks.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Applications”