Guennter@east/europe

Thank you for applying.
SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Guennter@east/europe

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Name: Thomas
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LTD, also mh related bans for other maps. I just cant judge lot of other stuff for maps besides LTD cuz i dont play them myself.
Brief introduction: Well, im playing WC3 since ages, and im also a member of ENT for quite long. Besides that my hobbies are playing Handball, going for rave-partys and gaming ;)
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): Hard to say ... Definely lot of online-hrs, but not always around the same time.
What is your current time zone: GMT+2 (Germany)
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Well, was mod here for around a year ^^
Why do you want to become a game moderator: Same reasons like last app ^^ Also art)y asked for when i plan to rejoin the team, and i saw there are A LOT of LTD brq's.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: Quite a lot of brq-clearing and working on appeals, also i help with tools or any other stuff people are asking me about.
Closing Statement: Would be delighted to rejoin the team.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Hatedmaru

Re: Guennter@east/europe

Postby Hatedmaru » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 pm

If i recall correctly, you were active (on both forum/chat), knew how to use tools, dind't cause much drama ^^ Looking at the recent brqs you commented on, seems like you still got it

tl;dr If you maintain activity (which im sure you will), it's definitely +1 , can't see anything negative to deny it

PS: Considering you know general rules (Flaming, afk, votekick abuse, etc), you should be able to judge those on other maps as well :P so no biggie

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:00 pm

The one of the great peoples i meet here on ENT , he been helping me with many things , very friendly and nice person never causes dramas / flame or things like that , his judgement is fair enough , just not words to say hes one of the best for that job.

+1 from me .

Good luck my friend Thomas.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:20 am

gunni is a solid dude, i find that the worst legion players tend to make the worst mods, but in gunnis case his inability to increase his skill level on legion does not impair his ability to be a great moderator and upholder of da rulez.
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
SLSGuennter (Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:40 pm)

RaptorXI
Treant

Postby RaptorXI » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:04 pm

fair and helpful
+1

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:34 pm

+1

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:46 pm

I don't feel like you should be accepted based on statements alone. I'd like to see more activity in the forums. I've seen 4 requests in the past couple days that have had your input. If I could see more, I'd be a firm support.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:08 pm

He is an ex-staff member who did a good job before. I am positive he will quickly catch up to his former activity.

Approved.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”