NoobFTW request

Thank you for applying.
NoobFTW
Resource Storage

NoobFTW request

Postby NoobFTW » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 am

Name: NoobFTW

Game moderator position (see below for choices): Dota

Brief introduction: I am a Dota player for sometime now, and always get frustrated at leavers or cheaters. Although i don't let it get to me it does ruin games. I don't mind "noobs" or players who aren't as good or aren't good at all because at least they are trying and having fun playing a game they enjoy. Playing dota is a game i enjoy and I wont stop playing it. It passes time amazingly and is just fun all together, in my eyes.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? Weekdays are from about 6pm-10pm and weekends from about 12pm-3am

What is your current time zone? Mountain time zone

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III:just played a huge number of games today where every game had leavers, and or teams kicking people when they shouldn't of. I use to mod Counter Strike, but i got bored of CS and i moved to dota and love it! I also Mod some internet online games.

Why should we accept you? When i game in dota, i make friends, and i enjoy each game. I play this game as a game and dont get mad at it when i have a "noob" or not so good player on my team. I like to have fun and play enjoyable games. Although this rarely happens cause of mh's and leavers xD

Why do you want to become a game moderator? I want to be come a mod to help eliminate uneven games by ways of leavers and or cheating in any way shape or form. To bring fun games and enjoyable games to those who play and love ENT Dota Games.

What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? I hope to bring more enjoyable games where people don't leave and u can have a full game of 5v5. It gets frustrating when you get leavers on your team all the time or have leavers in a game to ruin it!

Closing Statement: I would greatly appreciate if you accepted this request. To be a mod for ENT would be fun and id help in any way i could.

If you could pm me your decision and why it would be greatly appreciated. :D

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Re: NoobFTW request

Postby DreathKnight » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:13 pm

You haven't met the requirement of having at least 25 posts.

uakf.b
Staff Department

Re: NoobFTW request

Postby uakf.b » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 pm

See above. Re-apply when you meet the requirements.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Processed Applications”