wurstundsenf@ez, bmwm3@eu

Thank you for applying.
infinitysky
Armored Tree

wurstundsenf@ez, bmwm3@eu

Postby infinitysky » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:48 pm

Name: hello guys my name is Thomas
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LTD and Dota
Brief introduction: i live in germany (bavaria) in a small town, working in the factory bmw alternating early and late shift
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): im playing mostly after my work 2-3 hours on day, on weeken=d depend on weather playing often with my frends LTD some hours..
What is your current time zone: GM +1:00 hour
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have 0,0 experience in moderating but i can learn it for sure
Why do you want to become a game moderator: to help the ent comminity... im a fair player and i never used a hack!!
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: more fair players in ENT games as i said in LTD and DOTA
Closing Statement:
im mostly playing LTD u see it on my accounts but i like dota too

Thank you did you taken the time looking forward to your answer!!

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: wurstundsenf@ez, bmwm3@eu

Postby HazarDous » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:20 am

Hello infinitysky,

First of all, thank you for your interest in helping the community out.

However, in order to be considered for the position, you will need to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the rules. Go through the ban request section, and post your comments. Should X player be banned? What rule did he break? When did he break it? Is there any proof you can include (DRM click, chat evidence, etc).

You can find more information here: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:StaffApp

Furthermore, we would like to get to know you, so try to spend some time on chat.

Looking forward to seeing you apply again soon.

Return to “Processed Applications”