[Cr4zYf[O.o]L@USeast]

Thank you for applying.
Nat
Forest Walker

[Cr4zYf[O.o]L@USeast]

Postby Nat » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:01 pm

Name: Connor Age: 16 coming 17
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): ID, T&E, Any DotA, Any LTD. Brief introduction: I am currently a High School Student and am studying in programming. Ever since I started High School, I have taken up a big interest in learning the different languages. I'm generally a good person, and like to spend most of my spare time with ENT community and friends.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): 4-6 Hours give or take.
What is your current time zone: UTC+12:00
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have little moderator experience in forums, but I have received word from staff that my reviews are well written and have helped a lot (Receiving this has actually given me the confidence to make this application). I am experienced with moderation inside Warcraft III and could easily pick up moderation outside of it.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: I really want to help ENT out as much as I possibly can. I love the people here and feel like I could be a great help. I am a very active person with a lot of spare time on my hands. Sure I don't have 2000 posts, but give me maybe a few months and i will be either there or close to it.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I hope to relieve some stress on the mods mostly in the Ban Request / Appeal area. I have posted a bunch in Ban Requests lately and have received word that it has been a big help.
Closing Statement: I completely understand if this application gets turned down for whatever reasons, whether it be the lack of posts all the way to my bad history of bans. I also understand that not many of you will know me or think I am eligible and that might hinder my chances of becoming a part of the staff. But either way I will continue to contribute and give my best to ENT.

Here are some ban requests I have posted, and also ban appeals. I also included some ban request reviews.

Requests:
Spoiler!
First Ban Request for stalling(Not very well formed, I also stated game ruining)
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41146&p=172621#p172621

Titan left
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53386&p=216568#p216568

Titan left
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76010&p=305907#p305907

Titan left
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53380&p=216555#p216555

Yes, another titan left
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=51176&p=208539#p208539

Map Hacker
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=51603&p=209985#p209985

Most recent Ban Request (Still not reviewed or replied to at the moment)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=99429&p=393135#p393135

Assisted request for Map Hack/glitch abuse
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=99570&p=393642#p393642

Appeals/Post on Appeals(PoA):
Spoiler!
I afked as titan (Ban was shortened)
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32896&p=142415#p142415

Game Ruining (Shortened)
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26184&p=116975#p116975

PoA: IP banned from his brother's wrong doing.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22951&p=103959#p103959

PoA: Votekick abusers
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=34924&p=149799#p149799

Ban Request Reviews that passed:
Spoiler!
Votekick Abuse (Not very useful)
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=99767&p=394324#p394324

Glitch exploit (Not very useful)
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=99778&p=394330#p394330

Map Hack (This review was actually useful)
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=99783&p=394344#p394344

(This was an attempted ban appeal posted in the requests section)
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=99886&p=394763#p394763

Also, my apologies on the previous post. If there is anything I have missed or lack in, deny this again and I will wait 1 month to post another application. Otherwise, thank you for considering.
Most people call me: C4
Before Nat anyways...

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [Cr4zYf[O.o]L@USeast]

Postby Merex » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Hello and thanks for applying.

We would appreciate it if you also posted any ban requests you have commented on so we can see how you handle other game genres etc.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Nat
Forest Walker

Postby Nat » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:10 pm

@Av1oN Under the "Ban Request Reviews" inside the spoilers are some Ban Requests that I have commented on.
Thanks for your input though. :)
Most people call me: C4
Before Nat anyways...

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:26 pm

After noticing the application, i decided to check some of the BRQs @CR4ZY had reviewed, and were still pending.
So far, he seems to have a good understanding of our rules.

However, my concern is that there aren't enough reviews to be able to form a complete and valid opinion.

I believe the application should be post-poned for a few days.
That doesn't necessarily mean it has to be denied. We could leave it here for some period, while he is working on new reviews, and take it from there.

Arii
Protector of Nature

Postby Arii » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:43 pm

@CR4ZY
Hi, and thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team!

Given that your activity is fairly recent, I'd like to see more of your contributions to ban requests and appeals + consistency in your activity. In the meantime while your application is being reviewed, please continue keeping up your activity (as you have been) and perhaps drop by the chat every once in a while to get to know our staff.

Also, as @Av1oN had stated, it would be greatly appreciated if you could also include all of your reviews on ban requests and appeals that you've reviewed (even ones that have not been processed or looked at yet). That way we can have as much information as possible to help us review your application.

With that being said, the reviews that I have seen were extremely helpful, well organized, and well written. Your activity, for the most part, has also been consistent. My two concerns would be your ingame attitude and some minor lacking in your knowledge of the rules. I highly recommend improving your ingame attitude, and perhaps rereading our wiki to familiarize yourself with our rules a bit better.

Once you've done these things, you will have my full support! Goodluck on your app :D

Thank you again for applying
These users thanked the author Arii for the post:
Merex (Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:49 pm)
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

1337hamburger
    Treant

Postby 1337hamburger » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Smooth move I'd say; apply for mod so he can unban himself.

Jk c4 is level headed and puts a lot of effort into his brqs. Support! ! !

wastedlandering
    Forest Walker

Postby wastedlandering » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:11 pm

idk what Arii is talking about "activity" c4 is like most active entity on BRQ forum, 1/2 the ID reports are about him. he's probably knows more about ent rules than anyone who has applied for mod, hes been breaking them for years. lol@being 16 p sure wc3 came out before you were born gg what you doing on this stone age game go back to league nobo
    These users thanked the author wastedlandering for the post (total 2):
    Hash (Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:39 am) • 1337hamburger (Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:06 am)
    FreePeterPan wrote: idiot neco didn't even implement blinky, how could you thank him? He had over a week to do it.

IamGiantRetard wrote:
    Should someone come up with an (actual) idea for Blinky the Steamroller

Fate-
    Aura Tree

Postby Fate- » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:59 pm

As a heavy ID player I can only comment on how he is when playing ID or chilling in the clan chat.

I'd say C4 is very knowledgeable of the rules from what I have seen. I never seem him rage or do anything crazy. In my opinion I'd say he'd make a great mod for the ID community with a little discipline. I know that he can spot map hackers better than most and not to mention he is pretty active. Never really seem him become inactive for long amounts of time ever sense I've known him at least which has prob been what 2 years? Maybe bit less.

!support

warlord1994

Postby warlord1994 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:15 am

hi c4 seem to be an enthusiastic individual
    full support from me.
    i backing u up c4.
    #C4forpresident2016

aRt)Y
    Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:37 pm

You have linked requests and appeals from 2014 and 2015. We require users to list them to show activity. Giving us a two years old list isn't doing you a favor.

I recommend you joining the ENT chat more often to get in touch with the staff and to increase your activity in general.

CR4ZY wrote:But either way I will continue to contribute and give my best to ENT.
    I will take you up on that. Try it again in 2-3 weeks. :)
      Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
        Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”