Ban appeal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Ban appeal

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri May 12, 2017 1:50 am

First of all, I reconsidered my demand of permanent unvouch, since many people asked me to stay.

Now, I demand to be revouch for this ban : viewtopic.php?f=85&t=110581.

Nore told me "You should know as a mod that you don't just votekick a player for sending alone and ghost information" which is also a total non-sense.
> Actually, you can votekick someone for such a game ruin and when you do, you have to explain why.
> Nowhere it is said in LIHL rules that we should not votekick people and just post on forums + the purpose of votekick is : "to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game", which was clearly the case.
> Also, "When you initiate a !votekick, you should clearly explain "Who" and "How" the violator is game ruining via all chat".
Same goes for if he did sell his towers, I would have had to tell enemy and votekick the violator.
> Finally, it is totally aberrant for me to be unvouched for longer than the gameruiner I tried to kick.
Last edited by KiwiKiller[QQ] on Fri May 12, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Ban appeal

Postby Anda » Fri May 12, 2017 1:54 am

Vouch him back Nore,
He does a lot for LIHL and ent in general, hes emotional but a good guy. Pls give him the lowest ban possible that the rules allow

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri May 12, 2017 2:24 am

It's not that black-and-white, though. Had you been communicating as a team, I highly doubt he would solo send 13, so that is where your comparison with a normal situation falls flat. You were imo too quick to take matters into your own hands, and it led to your unvouch. Also, in regards to your ban duration, the length for ghosting is normally 5 days first offense, but I set it for less because you obviously did not just do it out of the blue; it was more of a result of the crappy situation.

I am not saying your intentions were wrong, but how the whole thing developed in general was most certainly wrong, and you did not even see if your team was cool with announcing the solo send. This alone is enough to consider it ghosting, since miles made it more than obvious he did not want you to have done that. We have had people solo send before, whether intentionally or not, and this was never the way we handled it, and certainly won't be going forward (unless it is just the most blatant game ruin imaginable). If you believe you have been teamkilled, you come to the forums and build a case. So yes, I stick by my statement that you as ENT mod should know better.

That being said, I am not against reducing this duration if you will at least hone up to your mistake.. that will not effect your other unvouch though, since you rage quit a game soon after. So, it's up to you on what to do now. Please make a seperate appeal for the other ban if you decide you want to, and get back to me here.
God is my strength.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri May 12, 2017 5:55 am

You clearly ghosted and you should serve the full ban duration + next game you just rage quit for no reason and said dc pen me i don't care , after that you make a post for permanent unvouching you here and post that in facebook also , couple of hours late you came here and its like nothing happens ye? Not to mention you are an ENT Moderator.

Snowblind wrote:Vouch him back Nore,
He does a lot for LIHL and ent in general, hes emotional but a good guy. Pls give him the lowest ban possible that the rules allow

O really ? What exactly he did for LIHL league , about his work on ENT its nothing to deal with lihl league because his ent moderator , and he have to do his job. He clearly ghosted and next game rage quiting then he said i don't care, then asked for perm unvouch , after that comes here and its like nothing happens yeah ?

HazarDous wrote:Easy miles, you gotta chill sometimes...

Kiwi got caught in the heat of the moment, you of all people should understand that.

I am just giving my view at this and theres nothing wrong i think ?
Everyone got a heat moments , but you don't have to act like kid , i got many heat moments but never asked for perm unvouch rage quit games and comes back after few hours and continue the same as before like nothing happens .

I just think that kiwi went wrong way in this case , instead of saying sorry or not even sorry but admit his ghosting he went crazy and rage quit for no reason then he was like i don't care , well how you accept this all ?
Last edited by Lord-Miles on Fri May 12, 2017 6:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri May 12, 2017 6:03 am

Easy miles, you gotta chill sometimes...

Kiwi got caught in the heat of the moment, you of all people should understand that.

##

Not wrong, just no need to be so angry all the time ~~
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
Lord-Miles (Fri May 12, 2017 6:16 am)

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 6:03 am

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=110236 in this post check please the second statement he make against lord-miles.
he does same in our game, i was ignored by 2 players so WHOS THE HYPOCRITE MAN ???

@Diablo_
"Do not !ignore more than 1 teammate. Doing so will mean that you refuse to communicate and teamwork."
Straight from LIHL rules wiki.
By the way he !ignored us for no apparent reason. None of us flamed him to the point he should ignore us. Him and I were having an argument, but it's not worth an !ignore + he ignored Esca for insulting him after he, himself, insulted me, once again nothing worth an !ignore.

this is how he "truly" thinks about the !ignore command. WHY THE HECK he ignored me for, cause i respectfulyy told them they fail called?? no curses nothing deserving a ignore. then he tell me i didnt played team .. well DID HE ???? DID 93FLY ??? i also think all the shit for "unvouch me permanent, i lost ly ltd spirit ( he never had one imo) is a cheap and HYPOCRITE way to make u feel sorry for him. i dont regret any of my action, i was 100% correct in what i did, i dont care about ban, i am just mad u lihl mods cant be objective and put yourself in my place, nor in his place to see what u have done. i am highly against shorting bans, included me, if i may require, he deserve a longer ban for violating such rules as ignore teammates and ghosting as a ent staff member.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 6:04 am

@Diablo_
"Do not !ignore more than 1 teammate. Doing so will mean that you refuse to communicate and teamwork."
By the way he !ignored us for no apparent reason. None of us flamed him to the point he should ignore us. Him and I were having an argument, but it's not worth an !ignore + he ignored Esca for insulting him after he, himself, insulted me, once again nothing worth an !ignore.

this part is taken from the post kiwi made for unvouch lord-miles second page. YES INDEED HE SAID THAT.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri May 12, 2017 6:08 am

elektro wrote:https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=110236 in this post check please the second statement he make against lord-miles.
he does same in our game, i was ignored by 2 players so WHOS THE HYPOCRITE MAN ???

@Diablo_

this is how he "truly" thinks about the !ignore command. WHY THE HECK he ignored me for, cause i respectfulyy told them they fail called?? no curses nothing deserving a ignore. then he tell me i didnt played team .. well DID HE ???? DID 93FLY ??? i also think all the shit for "unvouch me permanent, i lost ly ltd spirit ( he never had one imo) is a cheap and HYPOCRITE way to make u feel sorry for him. i dont regret any of my action, i was 100% correct in what i did, i dont care about ban, i am just mad u lihl mods cant be objective and put yourself in my place, nor in his place to see what u have done. i am highly against shorting bans, included me, if i may require, he deserve a longer ban for violating such rules as ignore teammates and ghosting as a ent staff member.

Well Elektro they didnt ignore more than 1 teammate if you want to say that , fly and kiwi ignored you so its just 1 teammate , you were really toxicity in this game.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 9:36 am

dude is same shit. i was ignored by two players is same as if i was ignoring 2 players. is same consequences as in your game ( you couldnt talk with 2 players cause u ignored them, i couldnt talk to 2 players cause they ignored me) the difference is that they had no reason at all to ignore me. and what makes me mad is his oppinion about IGNORING. HE want u unvouch cause u ignored them, still if him and his friend 93fly ignore me for no reason and cut communication well is good. cause he id kiwi, a newcommer with some fake balls and actung like a kid. hmm tbh he is kid bu he has to learn to behave.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri May 12, 2017 9:42 am

I will ignore those comments, since they do not belong here and are simply spam and flame.

@Nore
There is no rule stating that you must agree with your team before starting a votekick.
I've talk to many moderators and calling someone out for solo sending is nowhere near ghosting.

Thank you for lifting this ban, I will take the 7 days unvouch for rage quit.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri May 12, 2017 11:23 am

I just don't get, why did you votekick? In LIHL it makes no sense to do it, we don't play on 3v4, so you can only draw or play on. The only use of votekick is to give someone a DC-penalty, but sending solo doesn't warrant a dc-penalty.
Last edited by dweiler on Fri May 12, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri May 12, 2017 11:40 am

@MickeyTheMousie

It was with the intention to !draw the game after the votekick would have passed. This game was clearly unfair with us having such a gameruiner so I felt like kicking and drawing was the way to go. This is how, as a ENT staff member, I would have done it in a public game, I didn't see any real difference with LIHL.
Furthermore, on the LIHL section of ENT wiki, there is a list of commands/actions that can be done in-game, in the lobby of a game and in the channel. In this list of commands, there is this :
!votekick name : Initiate a votekick on a player for breaking rule(s).

This was the case, someone broke a rule, so I felt like votekicking him was the right thing to do. Nowhere it says that votekicks are only used to give someone a DC-penality. If it is the case, then it should probably be indicated somewhere.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri May 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Okay, I was just asking to understand why you votekicked. So as I understand, you votekicked because you felt he ruined the game too much by sending solo, and it says on wiki-page that you can initiate votekicks for people breaking rules + you found this case to be 'gameruining' enough to start one and explained the reason why you started one as is dictated by the ENT rules.

I don't think there is so much wrong in this votekick then, it doesn't seem like votekick abuse to me. If the others don't think it's enough gameruin by Elektro- they can refrain from voting along, I don't think it's banworthy.

I think you should have chosen a better time to votekick though, because people in the end did not want to draw and the effect was that you told them a send was coming which could be seen as ghosting (like the moderators did). But I think a ban for votekicking at the wrong time is really harsh.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 12:18 pm

what u guys dont understand is that THEY IGNORED ME so i couldnt comunicate with them , i only have been told by miles they want to send 15, well ofc they want tk. but i wanted 13 cause i thought is better for team and miles wanted 13 too. why dont they get ban for not obbey to team ?? i dont trust 2 newcommers to call a game since i was the oldest from all of them and besides in my oppinion they all suck at calling.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 12:19 pm

any call can be discussed BUT I COULDNT cause i was ignored by them. please think a bit.

Return to “Processed Cases”