ENT is looking for new staff members!

News about Enterprise Gaming.
User avatar
Zeratul
Treant Protector
Posts: 851
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:29 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby Zeratul » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:53 am

Gotta say, this has to be one of the most hilarious bans to ever happen ( viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62921 )

PS: You were demoted for far more than just this last one (but people do change - hopefully you learned and changed so things like that one, and others won't happen again: Just pay attention before processing stuff, and ask for help to the rest of the staff in case of doubt ^^ playing russian roulette when you're in doubt, never ends well XD)

Meanwhile, happy new year to all the bobos!

Visan
Basic Tree
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:52 am

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby Visan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:17 am

Anyone can tell me how can i became a owner bot or admin bot? on ent11 !
Thx and sorry if i post in wrong page.

Unitil
ENT Staff
Posts: 2838
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:56 am
Location: Canada
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby Unitil » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:36 am

Hi @Visan

There are no users, beside some staff members, with the ability to use commands on our auto hosted bots. Do note, we only use commands when necessary, and even then we are limited by the types of commands we can use.

Further details with regards to how to become a staff member can be found on the first post from aRt)Y.

elgrandepibe
Basic Tree
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby elgrandepibe » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:14 am

Where i can apply?
I have experience with admins commands (was owner of GSD/DRB bots)
Caught so many mh-ers,good behaviour and good attitude if u want to hear something more about stuffs and shits feel free to PM.

MudMan
Forest Walker
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:18 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby MudMan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 pm

elgrandepibe wrote:Where i can apply?
I have experience with admins commands (was owner of GSD/DRB bots)
Caught so many mh-ers,good behaviour and good attitude if u want to hear something more about stuffs and shits feel free to PM.


viewforum.php?f=21

User avatar
nicoblah
Resource Storage
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:16 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby nicoblah » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:15 am

Hello!
I'm building up my post count in order to apply.

Happy gaming, ENT!

DotaLoddd
Basic Tree
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 am

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby DotaLoddd » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:32 am

Hey i am a new member :D

User avatar
HazarDous
Staff Department
Posts: 8896
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby HazarDous » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:34 am

nicoblah wrote:Hello!
I'm building up my post count in order to apply.

Happy gaming, ENT!


Hi, how's that going?

User avatar
HazarDous
Staff Department
Posts: 8896
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby HazarDous » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:34 am

DotaLoddd wrote:Hey i am a new member :D


Hello :3

User avatar
nicoblah
Resource Storage
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:16 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby nicoblah » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:04 am

It's going well! Just building up my post count still. :)

User avatar
TrueChaos
ENT Staff
Posts: 2276
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: ENT is looking for new staff members!

Postby TrueChaos » Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 am

Hey! I'm back :D People who know me before - xxDragooonxx

How's everyone doing?


Zeratul wrote:Gotta say, this has to be one of the most hilarious bans to ever happen ( viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62921 )

PS: You were demoted for far more than just this last one (but people do change - hopefully you learned and changed so things like that one, and others won't happen again: Just pay attention before processing stuff, and ask for help to the rest of the staff in case of doubt ^^ playing russian roulette when you're in doubt, never ends well XD)

Meanwhile, happy new year to all the bobos!


LOL!! What is this Anotherworld? No rule has been violated! :lol:

You just didn't have enough time to play and had to do other stuff in real life.
Everything you need to know about ENT is on the Wiki
(xxDragooonxx)
Lagging out or lost connection? Go download it at GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended) (Easy to set up)

How long is your ban? Click here
How to report players properly?
How to appeal properly?


Return to “News and Updates”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: swellguy and 3 guests