Does GProxy work with the most recent patch?A:
GProxy++ by Varlock has been updated with support for the 1.29.x patches. Please visit our wiki
GProxy DLL has been updated by H3rmit with 1.29.x patch support. Wiki will be updated shortly.http://www.mymgn.com/gproxy/Q:
Is ELO currently bugged? A:
Stat tracking appears to be functioning on all bots since the 1.29.1 patch was released.Q:
I've experienced X bug in Y game, when will it be fixed?A:
A large number of map bugs introduced with the 1.29.0 patch have been patched during the 1.29.1 patch. We'll be sure to update the following topic with additional map bugs.
List of known bugs: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=126835
1.29.1 patch notes: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20762097153Q:
My download is stuck at ~X%, how can I fix this? /// My installation/update does not workA:
Refer to one of the following posts.
Post Patch Can't Run Fix : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20762097041
Mac - Download stuck at ~69% : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20757325828
Wins - Download stuck at ~65% : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20762296111Q:
Why is the game not full screen? How do I fix this?A:
The game has full widescreen support, however, the in-game menu/loading screens have an added black bar on either side of the screen. This was intended! The in-game is full widescreen support without any stretching.
I will refer to a post made by a developer.
Pete Stilwell wrote:The interface wasn't designed to work with modern aspect ratios. To maintain functionality - and not ship a stretched version of the game we all love - the pillar box has been applied in menus.
If you play some games, you'll see widescreen support in all its glory.
I'm experiencing issues where my mouse does not line up with the highlighted menu button, or the in-game button.A:
This is a known issue, and will likely need to be patched on Blizzards end.
There have been a few posts regarding this already, and all revolve around playing in windowed mode.
- Edit the alias properties used to launch your Warcraft III client
- Locate the alias used to launch your Warcraft III client
• If the shortcut is in your start menu, right click and click "More" then "File Location"
- Right-click the alias, and click "Properties"
- Complete the following:
Code: Select all
1. Add the following to the end of the target " -window"
Example:// "C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Warcraft III.exe" -window
***There is a space between " and -window
This will launch your game in windowed mode
2. Change "Run:" dropdown menu to reflect "Maximized"
This option is your choice, however, it will launch your game in "Maximized" mode.
If you experience problems with this, simple change this back to "Normal window"
- Click "Apply" and launch your game.
• If you opted for both changes to your alias, your game should launch in windowed mode, and will be maximized to your full screen. This is minus the window border, and the task bar.
- Change to windowed mode, without editing your alias
- Open your Warcraft III client
- Hit Alt+Enter on your keyboard
• This will change your client to windowed mode
- If you want your window Maximized, click the middle of the three upper right buttons.
Will ENT Gaming support 24 player maps? /// How come I cannot join my 24 player map?A:
At this point in time, Ghost is hardcoded in multiple areas for 12 player games. For this to change, we will need to refactor the code as necessary, to support >12 player maps. GHost changes in patch 1.29There is no ETA announced for if/when this will be resolved.Q:
I keep getting kicked at 99% download, how can I fix this?A:
Dependent on your situation, you could be either trying to connect via Eurobattle.net or ENT Connect. Please see the respective sections for those platforms above.
If you're still experiencing this issue, beyond the two mentioned platforms, please let us know by posting a Technical Support
request on the forum.