A Message to the WC3 Community | Shut Down

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

A Message to the WC3 Community | Shut Down

Postby Jabba41 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello Humans, Orcs, Undead and Night elves.

For those of you wondering why you are unable to play that game of Legion TD, Vampirism or Dota you were so looking forward to, It is because We as Auto hosting Bot providers felt drastic measures were needed to show how much value we bring to the Warcraft 3 community. Not only do we provide a stable host for all to enjoy where we endeavor to keep the games clear of griefers and trolls but we also strive to keep games competitive by adding ranking systems and tracking your stats to ensure a more enjoyable experience.

Blizzard wants to remove Hosting bots from Warcraft 3. If they do, this is what it will be like for everyone. Fear not, for our services are only down temporarily but if we don't band together and convince Blizzard to change their mind, you will never be able to play that competitive custom game ever again.

Official message from all the following communities:

ENT Gaming, OHSystem, MYMGN, MMH, GhostPlay, Diplomunion.com, Werewolf Transylvania, MaulBot, Warcraft3.eu

-------

Support us on the official Blizzard forum https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/12790218/ or share your opinions here
You can also leave your vote here: https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-retur ... ft-3-patch
These users thanked the author Jabba41 for the post:
relentl3ss (Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:34 am)
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Tal
Resource Storage

Re: A Message to the WC3 Community | Shut Down

Postby Tal » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Blizzard has shown us much evidence to confirm they have no idea what they're doing besides trying to steal our wallets.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:12 pm

DeathbizzleToday at 12:14 AM
:heart:
Whats up Blizzard, All of the hosting bots have stopped hosting games and its because of you guys.. As a long term Warcraft III player, I have been devoted to playing all kinds of games from when I was a child to now. All of the mini games that are hosted are played by thousands of people every day. Now? Why stop bringing people to your game? The only real reason people played was to play their favorite mini-games or play campaign and try to beat a record. I for one will vote for the bots to come back.. They really are the ones that should be getting most of your credit. They saved your dying game a long time ago and brought people back to play it. Please do take my topic seriously on behalf of all Warcraft III users.
These users thanked the author Jabba41 for the post:
relentl3ss (Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:34 am)
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Senn
Resource Storage

Postby Senn » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:18 pm

We won a lottery tbh when this current "developer team" showed up. Every change since then was so good i personally ended up uninstalling official game and moved onto pirate versions. Never thought human beings can possess such high level of ignorance, but we learn new things everyday.

shark420
Resource Storage

Postby shark420 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Tell me that none of u thout its just to get rid of this game as whole, with each update? They want u pay for their new games and not play old ones for free.
As of that its easy to go and play elswere. Servereuropebattle net for starters had the option for eons. When people start use alternative options, blizzard choices wont have impact :P

ekzekuciya
Aura Tree

Postby ekzekuciya » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:30 pm

create new bnet server for ur bots.

wc3noob
Basic Tree

Postby wc3noob » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:59 pm

:(

czydude
Basic Tree

Postby czydude » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:08 pm

good riddance

johannesburg
Resource Storage

Postby johannesburg » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:18 pm

Not a great move on their part. I doubt they will handle their system with the experience the current competitive hostbots services do.

Maybe r/gaming could be of help ?

DlCK-HEAD
Aura Tree

Postby DlCK-HEAD » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:49 pm

Probably some high level jerkoff at blizzard got banned on a host bot, and is having a temper tantrum.
These users thanked the author DlCK-HEAD for the post:
The_Archdemon (Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:58 am)

CJMilitaryMuscle
Aura Tree

Postby CJMilitaryMuscle » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:59 pm

Blizzard is getting out of hand.
Blood@Useast

Misakikun
Basic Tree

Postby Misakikun » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:01 am

I already put my comments in blizzard, I hope something helps ENT come back.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:18 am

It's a shame that blizzard keeps doing their best on ruining the good that's left of warcraft 3 - Despite not "liking" OHS, it felt sad reading the news grief posted earlier - A guy that has spent hours (could possibly say years, for all i know) in developing/coding for more than 1 community, ensuring that there's always better solutions, better platforms, etc. for everyone, and to see him dropping the flag, after this long .. it simply feels sad.

I do hope that Blizzard comes to their senses, and finds a middle ground with what's left of the warcraft 3 communities to ensure people can continue to enjoy this "little old" game, that continuously prove that he's not ready to be extinct :) Tbh the pros of having hostbots completely outnumber the cons of it, and Blizzard continuous patches have done nothing other than ruining warcraft 3 entirely (may it be hostbots, developers, mapmakers, etc.)

For once, let's hope Blizzard does the right thing, and doens't let warcraft 3 die.

LgTD
Resource Storage

Postby LgTD » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:29 am

Posted and supported the vote link.

Anyway... now that we're all here...

Footmen Frenzy or Hero Push... oh so many options in custom games tonight :roll:

Hands-of-God
Aura Tree

Postby Hands-of-God » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:30 am

I too have posted, and gone through and liked dozens of comments advocating for auto bot hosting. I think it was clever to take down the bots to draw attention to this.

That being said... I really need my fix... lol when are the bots going back up? Should i put it out of my mind for the night?

Return to “Archive”