WC3Connect

News about Enterprise Gaming.
Nrk
Basic Tree

Re: WC3Connect

Postby Nrk » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:50 pm

I should create on the website entgaming with Nuriq nickname? Explain to me in more detail what to make that you could transfer statistics.

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:55 pm

@Nrk you or someone else has already transferred your stats to Nrk@entconnect. Your forum account was auto-imported to WC3Connect account, so you should be able to simply open WC3Connect, login with your forum username/password, and then play with your stats.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Nrk
Basic Tree

Postby Nrk » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:05 pm

uakf.b wrote:@Nrk you or someone else has already transferred your stats to Nrk@entconnect. Your forum account was auto-imported to WC3Connect account, so you should be able to simply open WC3Connect, login with your forum username/password, and then play with your stats.

Thank you very much. The problem is solved.

pasheka
Treant Protector

Postby pasheka » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:18 pm

i did validate all my accs and i used wc3connect correctly but i cant be joined in game...
idk why i have this problem
a few days ago evething was be allrihgt
help plz??

pasheka
Treant Protector

Postby pasheka » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:33 pm

writes that the game was not founds...

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:00 pm

@pasheka after opening Warcraft III, click on Local Area Network instead of Battle.net. Then, in WC3Connect window, select a game. If you alt tab back to Warcraft III, you should see the game, and you can double click on it to join.

yogurtas
Basic Tree

Postby yogurtas » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:42 pm

Hello,

I was wondering, could there be a reason why i can't join specifically MMH hosted games? it shows me them in the wc3connect game menu and also ingame the games pop up but it's always 1/x players in the lobby.

bill7907
Forest Walker

Postby bill7907 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:31 pm

I have used WC3 connect for a few days now and here are the things worth mentioning that can improve functionality and ease of use to the users for this application:

1) Include a box that we can check with the mouse saying "Remember Username" so that we don't have to type our username every single time we want to use this application

2) When you open the WC3 connect application, go to "Settings", there's an option that says "Stop Refreshing the gamelist when a game is in-progress(may alleviate bandwidth issues)".
If we know and have evidence that the auto-refresh of the gamelist uses more bandwidth, why isn't the auto-refresh deactivated by default. We don't need the auto-refresh when we are in a game.
The auto-refresh should only activate once we are on the main Local Area Network game list screen.

3) For the directions of use that you have written at the following link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=135760. You mention that we have to chose a specific game that we want in the WC3 connect application and then go into the Local Area Network game list screen in WC3 where the game we have chosen will be listed.
Can we remove this step?
Can you make sure that all games listed in the WC3 connect application be automatically listed in the WC3 LAN screen so we avoid doing this redundant step of having to click on a game in the WC3 connect before going into WC3?
What I see in the WC3 LAN game list screen seems to display a list of games very randomly.
For example, I never see any DOTA games if I don't pre-select them in the WC3 connect application.

4) Almost every game, I have noticed someone lag a lot intermittently and eventually drop out of the game.
We can't say it's a compatibility issue since we are all playing on the WC3 connect application.
Any way you can investigate those intermittent lag issues?

pasheka
Treant Protector

Postby pasheka » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:19 am

Guys,how can I transfer my stats to wc3connect?
tell me plz!

oJour
Armored Tree

Postby oJour » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:54 am

uakf.b wrote:@oJour try checking "Stop refreshing the gamelist when a game is in-progress" from Settings.

i did do that it didnt Work. i got like 400ms only on WC3Connect

Bonhart
Aura Tree

Postby Bonhart » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:10 am

I have a Q : Why evry single game i have disc ? My network is fine ...
iN hproxx We Trust !

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:03 pm

@Bonhart you are dropping due to desync. One possible issue is if the username above the LAN gamelist in WC3 doesn't match your WC3Connect account username. Do you see a warning about potential desync due to name mismatch when you join a game?

Bonhart
Aura Tree

Postby Bonhart » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:50 pm

uakf.b wrote:@Bonhart you are dropping due to desync. One possible issue is if the username above the LAN gamelist in WC3 doesn't match your WC3Connect account username. Do you see a warning about potential desync due to name mismatch when you join a game?

I have the same user id in game and WC3Connect.

I solve the problem .

My W3 dont want update . I have version 1.30.xxxx . I Uped and work fine for now.
iN hproxx We Trust !

Enfo
Basic Tree

Postby Enfo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:42 pm

oJour wrote:
uakf.b wrote:@oJour try checking "Stop refreshing the gamelist when a game is in-progress" from Settings.

i did do that it didnt Work. i got like 400ms only on WC3Connect

And i have 13 ms...

GermanjokerxD
Basic Tree

Postby GermanjokerxD » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi guys,

i updated to WC3 to new patch and now i cant find the games anymore in battlenet:/ what i have to do?

Return to “News and Updates”