ENT shutting down

relentl3ss
Aura Tree

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby relentl3ss » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Has anyone tried to contact H3rmit and IceFrog? Good job ENT and keep on keeping on, don't ever give up. Remember last hit.

CatDog00000001
Resource Storage

Postby CatDog00000001 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:34 am

No, icefrog and h3rmit both retired years ago. h3rmit is not equipped/fit to fix it.

we know that "IceFrog's code is obfuscated/protected/call it what you want,
A lot of things in the map itself are hardly understandable, and many remain a mystery to this day
"
I don't even have a wc3 installed anymore I never was a map developer, I only edited this one map to fix two everyday game-breaking bugs that were frequent in my community And it has been 5 or 6 years since then
it's been years since I retired from wc3 and dota.
I stopped playing when Blizzard made it impossible for bots to join B.net... Around the time that ENTConnect was created, that is
And I completely uninstalled WC3 right after the launch of the Reforged

chadbigc0ck
Aura Tree

Postby chadbigc0ck » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Yo where's the competitive Legion TD mega community gonna move when this shuts down? Bnet is trash

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:54 am

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:15 am

Astros wrote:All the good players have abandoned ENT so autoshuffle is meaningless. It's competitive because the average skill of DotA players on ENT is subpar and thus, subpar players vs subpar players = competitive. That doesn't make it a high level game.

Man, do you even read what you write?

So, if the "pro players" cared so much about the "high level" of the games, why they fucking LOVED to stack against subpar players? WHY?

OFC its more competitive now without a group of stackers who would NEVER play against each other. If there were six at a lobby (on a total of +/- 12 "pro players", in the last days), one would wait for the next round, but the other five would never split. Hence the games for 1 elo. Where's the fun on that? For the other team?

Gimme a breake, man... you're dreaming about "the old days" when you and your pals rulled the land.

When you make it free and open, you lose control, and you must understand the situation.

Why didnt you set an exclusive bot for "high level games"? Because its easier to get elo from subpar players? Because its easier to stack, use switch comands at lobby and get elo from subpar players?

Pffff....

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:36 am

pinheadlarry wrote:Banter Boi, you seem like you'd be one of those dudes who try to predict the rapture but are butt-hurt when the world doesn't end. The fact that you keep coming around ENT tells me things gotta be pretty good, maybe even better since you keep trying to frantically get ENT to leave like a grindr match on the morning of a day where your parents are going to stop by.

Astros wrote:No one is getting banned and it's free.

Um evidence determines that is a lie.

Merex_And_Pinhead_Officially_Breakup_And_Merex _Wins_Fully_Custody_Of_The_Kids.JPG

Bobalhao wrote: It is way more fun than the corean dictatorship it had become.

That would be cool if this is true and ENT has changed over the past few months. Prior to that, ENT went from an opaque ban system that had more interpretive rules then a router firewall at Facebook's headquarters, to a Soviet-style gulag ban system.

Oh and if you are wondering how I got a 1 year ban, I can tell you it was not for dodging or maphack, however it is pretty unbelievable. So rather than telling you directly I will give you two scenarios but only 1 is true. I will leave it up to you to figure out which unbelievable story is actually true.

Scenario 1: Solo sending some dinos to get income up in legion TD (first time offense)

Scenario 2: <removed due to being inappropriate>

But I look forward to getting out of ENT's Auschwitz where I have been using taking the "Arbeit macht frei" slogan to heart and using my new time to finish my graduate degree. See you all in 2021!

Lol i loved that testimony.

I got banned for 1 year. Twice.

The first i deserved, according to the rules, cause i dodged (maphackers running free but i was banned).

The second one was bizarre: 1 year passed, and i got unbanned. Then, i checked ALL my accounts to see if none of them was still on ban. And i found 1. And, stupid me, i called for Falenga to say: "hey man, i served my time, but you forgot do unban this account, wich i tried to use yesterday and i am noticing you, to prevent further bans". The outcome? HE BANNED ME FOR 1 MORE YEAR!!!

Thats when i understood that that greek motherfucker is a fuckins sadistic freak. And then i found my ways to dodge without him knowing it was me.

He realized i used the same passwords for my countless accounts, so i started changing passwords. Then he would hunt me by my country, pick and gaming style (brazilian farming Tarx or Sniper), so i started to random like crazy when he was online at forums or playing...

As you said: Falenga turned moderation into a gulag ban system.

Man, i even played hidden on his team, in one ocasion, banned, and he was very happu about my performance at the end... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that greek is evil!

RealDR
Basic Tree

Postby RealDR » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:51 pm

Hello guys, the real DIVINERAPE here not whatever troll has been using my name for some stupid reason... just wanted to say thank you for all the good games and fun times, randomly found this board today and saw this post and just wanted to thank everyone again. It was a good “last hurrah” for all of us old school dota 1 players

Mullinium17
Resource Storage

Postby Mullinium17 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:10 pm

ENT will never shut down? You know why? Because there is a loser mod here who is still trying to do the same thing she’s done for almost 10 years now. 10 years!! I can’t even imagine… Lol pathetic.

I hope when I log back in in a few years I’ll still see Astro here… trying to hold on to her power from the glory days when this game and her only meaning in life still actually mattered. Reminder set to check back in 2024. Lol I look forward to a good laugh when I come back

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:32 pm

I'd be upset too if I destroyed items and got banned for it.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Mullinium17
Resource Storage

Postby Mullinium17 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:25 am

Lol what? I’m talking about this old back and forth we had in 2019!!

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140682&p=544253#p544253

And it appears your loser self is still having the same dumb no reward battles with the likes of Trader etc etc. Doing the same thing on a dead game where most other mods haven’t logged in in years. Reading the recent ban appeals and all the people complaining about you really brings back fond memories for me and ENT. Really can’t believe you still doing this.. really makes me laugh

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:56 pm

I don't even remember you. It takes me 2 minutes to ban someone like you for ruining games. All these years later and you're still doing it. Maybe reevaluate that.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:23 pm

Astros wrote:I'd be upset too if I destroyed items and got banned for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mullinium17
Resource Storage

Postby Mullinium17 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:16 pm

Lol Astro, look at your last message and look at the title of the subject line. I have successfully gotten you to post about how you still try to moderate in a ENT IS SHUTTING DOWN thread that started years ago. Lol the irony. Really, how much does it hurt to know this is all that’s left for you to do? Let that one sink in and let out a big cry when you’re ready.

And what the fuck you talking about ban? Do you think I am Trader because I posted in that ban appeal thread that you deleted lol! How’s this, I’ll load up WC3 sometime this week and join a game if I can still figure out how. Look for me Astro and I’ll say hi… and you can ban me for 5 years… hell make it 10. Hate to break it to you but this game has been dead to me and all thousands of other old players for years and years now.

Mullinium17
Resource Storage

Postby Mullinium17 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:19 pm

Chrisangel77 wrote:
Astros wrote:I'd be upset too if I destroyed items and got banned for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
53850033-6CDE-4E95-A248-0594345590A5.gif
53850033-6CDE-4E95-A248-0594345590A5.gif (3.23 MiB) Viewed 11435 times

Mullinium17
Resource Storage

Postby Mullinium17 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:24 pm

Astro, you must feel more secure now. I assume this must be your boyfriend here to protect your dignity.

Lol I crack myself up :lol:

Return to “Archive”