ENT shutting down

coldblade01
Basic Tree

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby coldblade01 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:54 am

sad to see it go, but I would have to PROTEST the site stays up to be able to at least download and upload maps, this was the best place ever to get maps and upload them fast, i'm no website knowing-person but would just say please leave this for us. from what people said, the maps from old wc3 will be able to play in remaster wc3, so it would still be a good source to go back to :(

I salute you for all your hard work and the staff/tech people, and website builders? uhh everyone ent will always have a special place in my heart along side the shittyer version site that shutdown years ago makemehost..

SpacedOUT
Resource Storage

Postby SpacedOUT » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:44 am

As the Owner of SpacedOUT he he he :) (and the many accounts afterwards) ENT was a place to have fun and let loose. I have to say it wasnt as much fun when i wasnt able to use the ENT wide known SpacedOUT account as i needed to keep a low profile with the manifestations. But all seriousness, played on here for many years and was always a fun little place to chill.. Peace out all. SpacedOUT meant you all no harm <3

1ce
Basic Tree

Postby 1ce » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am

I don't speak English well, so I’ll write everything in Russian and translate it into Google translator. I understand the reason for your disconnection, but you lost your passion before you got your peak.
1) Very poor donation conditions
2) The server should stand at 1.26 and Your bots on pirated servers
3) Anti-hack launcher can be made cheap by Russian programmers
4) Maps
5) Game services and possibly pvpgn
I will give a couple of examples of what happened after your discovery. Server LTD OZ, has always a full lobby, 40% English 60% Russian. It works only 3 years, about 100,000 connections per day.
The LTD *** server also walks around almost all pirated servers and has 10,000 connections per day. The server has been intermittent for less than a year.
Let's get it all in order now.
1) Donations should be more flexible. The simplest scheme.
1.1 Transfer statistics cost 10 ent coins
1.2 Reset statistics 5 ent coins
1.3 1.1 and 1.2 can be done for free once a month, the second time a month will cost 10 or 5 ent coins.
1.4 1200 games should be tb
1.5 VIP account with privileges and skins (can off tb on 1200 and swap spots)
1.6 Tournaments for ent coins (cashback for players)
2) 90% of the servers are on the good old 1.26. This is necessary for the distribution of bots.
The main sweat can be taken from Garena.com and Iccup.com
3) Freelance (the easiest way) But it would be better to find a person who actually does these cheats. (d3scene.com .ru)
4) You have the best LTD card in the world, you can be proud. But you can tweak a couple of things from other servers.
1.1 Each near the house are pictures with their roll. (which are not visible to opponents during the arena)
1.2 the same with king spell
5) After completing the rest of the steps, you will have to create PVPGN, where in the lobby you can see the statistics of his games, winrate, etc. Possible achievements for the rating in the form of a picture next to the nickname in the lobby, etc. You can even microphone to the launcher and you can communicate. You have great opportunities, please do not leave. Your business should bring you income.

Everything written is just an initial idea, which you can improve by 100.

taywon2
Aura Tree

Postby taywon2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:01 pm

1ce wrote:I don't speak English well, so I’ll write everything in Russian and translate it into Google translator. I understand the reason for your disconnection, but you lost your passion before you got your peak.
1) Very poor donation conditions
2) The server should stand at 1.26 and Your bots on pirated servers
3) Anti-hack launcher can be made cheap by Russian programmers
4) Maps
5) Game services and possibly pvpgn
I will give a couple of examples of what happened after your discovery. Server LTD OZ, has always a full lobby, 40% English 60% Russian. It works only 3 years, about 100,000 connections per day.
The LTD *** server also walks around almost all pirated servers and has 10,000 connections per day. The server has been intermittent for less than a year.
Let's get it all in order now.
1) Donations should be more flexible. The simplest scheme.
1.1 Transfer statistics cost 10 ent coins
1.2 Reset statistics 5 ent coins
1.3 1.1 and 1.2 can be done for free once a month, the second time a month will cost 10 or 5 ent coins.
1.4 1200 games should be tb
1.5 VIP account with privileges and skins (can off tb on 1200 and swap spots)
1.6 Tournaments for ent coins (cashback for players)
2) 90% of the servers are on the good old 1.26. This is necessary for the distribution of bots.
The main sweat can be taken from Garena.com and Iccup.com
3) Freelance (the easiest way) But it would be better to find a person who actually does these cheats. (d3scene.com .ru)
4) You have the best LTD card in the world, you can be proud. But you can tweak a couple of things from other servers.
1.1 Each near the house are pictures with their roll. (which are not visible to opponents during the arena)
1.2 the same with king spell
5) After completing the rest of the steps, you will have to create PVPGN, where in the lobby you can see the statistics of his games, winrate, etc. Possible achievements for the rating in the form of a picture next to the nickname in the lobby, etc. You can even microphone to the launcher and you can communicate. You have great opportunities, please do not leave. Your business should bring you income.

Everything written is just an initial idea, which you can improve by 100.

So basically, 1) optimize the server, 2) make some revenue pipeline to support the community, right? the problem is, there is no coder/server expert in ENT to work on this. Even if there is, I'm little skeptical about (2) since the amount of current ENT players are somewhere around <500 (I think) ...

NicolaAndBart
Aura Tree

Postby NicolaAndBart » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Thanks for the good times. I will go ruin my LTD game now :D

camban123
Forest Walker

Postby camban123 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:22 pm

what can I say, thank you for these past years, fuck you for not telling us sooner so we can do something about it.

kokod
Aura Tree

Postby kokod » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Sad day for the all ent players. Thanks for all the + and - memories!
Stay safe, GG <3

Brandom
Armored Tree

Postby Brandom » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:23 pm

So blizzards attempts to kill major servers finally succeed, sad.

camban123
Forest Walker

Postby camban123 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:31 pm

Brandom wrote:So blizzards attempts to kill major servers finally succeed, sad.

it's like when your girl friend gives up, the scared cunt and does a 180 on you.

javiercar
Basic Tree

Postby javiercar » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:20 pm

closing down 4 days after I register... gosh, I jinx everything lul

St_Freak
Basic Tree

Postby St_Freak » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:30 am

Played on the bots for a long time, not sure I've ever posted in the forums. Thank you to all the people who have made this possible for as long as you have.

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:08 am

RIP ENT. In the old days ENT really was amazing. But I agree it's time to finally shut down. We will never forget all the great times we had here. At least we still have battle.net which has actually been a lot better lately

Thanks for all the fun. Goodbye everyone!

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:38 pm

what the hell am i gonna do now ? go and and enjoy the outside world lol
man this sucks loved this game , what is there to do to keep it running ? Money ?

flipsi
Resource Storage

Postby flipsi » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:53 pm

sad news

Thx for all.
Great work. Was so much fun to play here. I will miss it.

Michonne
Armored Tree

Postby Michonne » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Goodbye ENT :( It was a pleasure

Return to “Archive”