ENT shutting down

News about Enterprise Gaming.
aslo
Basic Tree
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby aslo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:30 am

Thank for your reply @Haunt but it's just that ENT is still the only viable WC3 DotA and I thought I could support its existence. Anyway, thank you for everything you've done through the years.

User avatar
Hutzu
Protector of Nature
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Hutzu » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 pm

I guess reality caught up on this place too. Loved being here most of the times. Work within the moderator-groups was fun after the narcissistic power-abusing admin (something that starts with "A" but not art)y, forgot his name) was gone.

Thought about checking in here after a while (2 years?) and find this thread. Saddens me, but I fully understand. I only played Legion TD and LIHL, but after min-maxing the crap out of that map, it came down to mostly roll-luck and that bored me to death.

Still working as a system administrator and enjoying life with my wife and kids who are overseas. I hope you guys and gals are doing fine too and I wish you all the best.

User avatar
Yondaime
Protector of Nature
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 am
Location: Canada EH?
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Yondaime » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Damn just seeing this now. Loved ENT and the time I spent here was a time and a half!
Image

Yarragon2
Aura Tree
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:20 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Yarragon2 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:26 am

Hutzu wrote:I guess reality caught up on this place too. Loved being here most of the times. Work within the moderator-groups was fun after the narcissistic power-abusing admin (something that starts with "A" but not art)y, forgot his name) was gone.

Thought about checking in here after a while (2 years?) and find this thread. Saddens me, but I fully understand. I only played Legion TD and LIHL, but after min-maxing the crap out of that map, it came down to mostly roll-luck and that bored me to death.

Still working as a system administrator and enjoying life with my wife and kids who are overseas. I hope you guys and gals are doing fine too and I wish you all the best.


I'm gonna assume you meant Av1on, who is still around. Also, Arty abused the shit out of admin for a long time lol. He just liked to hide it.

User avatar
Merex
Oversight Staff
Posts: 6626
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Merex » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:53 am

I actually think he meant someone named SamuraiXStealth. Word has it he was an admin centuries ago and he abused so much that all the people crippled in fear when they saw him online. Thank goodness he's gone now.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

User avatar
Hutzu
Protector of Nature
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Hutzu » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Merex wrote:I actually think he meant someone named SamuraiXStealth. Word has it he was an admin centuries ago and he abused so much that all the people crippled in fear when they saw him online. Thank goodness he's gone now.

Someone messaged me privately and know I remember again. It was Agreements. Perma-bans during game for maphacking without even at least checking afterwards, no documentation of those bans as to why, mostly filled with "Piss off sucker" as ban-reason. When approached, he'd either ignore or insult.

Yarragon2 wrote:
Hutzu wrote:I guess reality caught up on this place too. Loved being here most of the times. Work within the moderator-groups was fun after the narcissistic power-abusing admin (something that starts with "A" but not art)y, forgot his name) was gone.

Thought about checking in here after a while (2 years?) and find this thread. Saddens me, but I fully understand. I only played Legion TD and LIHL, but after min-maxing the crap out of that map, it came down to mostly roll-luck and that bored me to death.

Still working as a system administrator and enjoying life with my wife and kids who are overseas. I hope you guys and gals are doing fine too and I wish you all the best.


I'm gonna assume you meant Av1on, who is still around. Also, Arty abused the shit out of admin for a long time lol. He just liked to hide it.

Nah, didn't mean Av1on. Arty abused his power? I think next to nabo. he was the chillest person I've met here, or maybe he was just good at hiding it, as you say hehe. Nah, seriously, I went through many admin-logs and I didn't find anything irregular with him. Agreements on the other hand had like 85% rage-bans with no effort, no ban-topics, nothing, just insults as reasoning. The other 15% he managed to be decent.

User avatar
Merex
Oversight Staff
Posts: 6626
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Merex » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Hutzu wrote:
Merex wrote:I actually think he meant someone named SamuraiXStealth. Word has it he was an admin centuries ago and he abused so much that all the people crippled in fear when they saw him online. Thank goodness he's gone now.

Someone messaged me privately and know I remember again. It was Agreements. Perma-bans during game for maphacking without even at least checking afterwards, no documentation of those bans as to why, mostly filled with "Piss off sucker" as ban-reason. When approached, he'd either ignore or insult.

Yarragon2 wrote:
Hutzu wrote:I guess reality caught up on this place too. Loved being here most of the times. Work within the moderator-groups was fun after the narcissistic power-abusing admin (something that starts with "A" but not art)y, forgot his name) was gone.

Thought about checking in here after a while (2 years?) and find this thread. Saddens me, but I fully understand. I only played Legion TD and LIHL, but after min-maxing the crap out of that map, it came down to mostly roll-luck and that bored me to death.

Still working as a system administrator and enjoying life with my wife and kids who are overseas. I hope you guys and gals are doing fine too and I wish you all the best.


I'm gonna assume you meant Av1on, who is still around. Also, Arty abused the shit out of admin for a long time lol. He just liked to hide it.

Nah, didn't mean Av1on. Arty abused his power? I think next to nabo. he was the chillest person I've met here, or maybe he was just good at hiding it, as you say hehe. Nah, seriously, I went through many admin-logs and I didn't find anything irregular with him. Agreements on the other hand had like 85% rage-bans with no effort, no ban-topics, nothing, just insults as reasoning. The other 15% he managed to be decent.

Lord Hutzu, I'm sorry but this yarragon is merely just trolling around and so was I. His old account was samurai whatever and he was meaning me since I am Av1oN (if you didn't know).

Indeed though Agreements was abusive and was dealt with back in our time. Of course aRt)Y and nabo. did no such abusing, they were living icons of ENT to be honest. Great managers and overall a chill/comedic duo (when the time was right).

Good to see you back around, even if just temporary and to express your goodbyes. I've found a couple of older staff coming around, only sorry you have to see a once great place for us to come to this but life happens and I guess we ran our course. Hope your doing well old friend, and take care.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Yarragon2
Aura Tree
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:20 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Yarragon2 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:26 am

Merex wrote:
Hutzu wrote:
Merex wrote:I actually think he meant someone named SamuraiXStealth. Word has it he was an admin centuries ago and he abused so much that all the people crippled in fear when they saw him online. Thank goodness he's gone now.

Someone messaged me privately and know I remember again. It was Agreements. Perma-bans during game for maphacking without even at least checking afterwards, no documentation of those bans as to why, mostly filled with "Piss off sucker" as ban-reason. When approached, he'd either ignore or insult.

Yarragon2 wrote:
I'm gonna assume you meant Av1on, who is still around. Also, Arty abused the shit out of admin for a long time lol. He just liked to hide it.

Nah, didn't mean Av1on. Arty abused his power? I think next to nabo. he was the chillest person I've met here, or maybe he was just good at hiding it, as you say hehe. Nah, seriously, I went through many admin-logs and I didn't find anything irregular with him. Agreements on the other hand had like 85% rage-bans with no effort, no ban-topics, nothing, just insults as reasoning. The other 15% he managed to be decent.

Lord Hutzu, I'm sorry but this yarragon is merely just trolling around and so was I. His old account was samurai whatever and he was meaning me since I am Av1oN (if you didn't know).

Indeed though Agreements was abusive and was dealt with back in our time. Of course aRt)Y and nabo. did no such abusing, they were living icons of ENT to be honest. Great managers and overall a chill/comedic duo (when the time was right).

Good to see you back around, even if just temporary and to express your goodbyes. I've found a couple of older staff coming around, only sorry you have to see a once great place for us to come to this but life happens and I guess we ran our course. Hope your doing well old friend, and take care.


Ok but let's be real man, you got a lot of complaints from randoms (some I'd argue valid others not so much) and I assumed he was one of the salty ones lol. And maybe Arty didn't so much abuse admin recently, but pre-ent... dude was honestly one of the worst offenders I'd met, with rumors of him actually editing the logs just because he could to justify his bans when he was wrong. I obviously don't have hard proof or anything, and my claims are anecdotal, but whatever we'll be done and gone soon anyway.

I wasn't around for agreements and the only other admin with an A in his name is Astros who's pretty chill... but Jew was sort of a shitter in my memory.

User avatar
Ziadoma
Treant
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Ziadoma » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:04 am

Bye guys, was fun. Will see you on battle.net !

Doomisathand
Armored Tree
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:03 am
Location: Eurobattle.net
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Doomisathand » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:47 pm

Thank you @Falenga for all the effort, I hope you see this, if you see this, I'd like you to know that I'm grateful to you, you had a huge impact on my attitude, thank you from the bottom of my heart mate!

EdteOfChaos2
Resource Storage
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:24 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:52 am

It's a real shame that Agreements deleted all of his posts and his account. The sacred texts are all gone :( there was some amazing stuff there.

User avatar
Yondaime
Protector of Nature
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 am
Location: Canada EH?
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Yondaime » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:27 am

Lol Qtrinity did it, Bit did it at one point and the same with cyb3rpunk. Shit happens but yeah WC3 was the best.
Image

EdteOfChaos2
Resource Storage
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:24 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Oh really? I guess that makes more sense.
Man I totally forgot about that QTrinity person. Guy was a complete lunatic, it baffles me how he ever became a moderator. He thought he was some god of MH detection because he used to be a hacker and banned so many people with very little evidence. And then one day he joined a game with MH on, fog clicked like crazy, and then banned himself for 1 year. Good times. He hated me so much because I said his bans were wrong all the time lol

milfhunter96
Forest Walker
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby milfhunter96 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:41 am

RIP

User avatar
Jiminy_Cricket
Poison Treant
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Montana
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: ENT shutting down

Postby Jiminy_Cricket » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:32 am

I want all of you to join us at Ranked Gaming Client (RGC). Many of us have moved over there but there are still tons of ENT players who should make the jump. The client is pretty damn nice. There's no map hack since the client scans your folder when you launch wc3. The dota and LoD communities are huge and the RPG Mix (LTD, ect) games have quite a few players as well. We have a discord group that can help you get into RGC if you need a hand. Also good place to hang out and talk too.

Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/cG9aCb4

Download RGC(Ranked Gaming Client): https://rankedgaming.com/

Install Warcraft lll Version 1.26:https://board.rankedgaming.com/topic/890545-war3-%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A8-warcraft/
(Iran LoD link, sorry the American link was unavailable for some reason :P This is completely safe. Ive used it several times)
edit: American link that works the same: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V_Hyb-dcBDp22gimhkz8WUiBGRihSOOB/view

I'll talk more later. In game right now. XD

Create a separate folder for wc3 1.26. Keep it separate from your ENT wc folder so you can play at both places!
Off topic:
Av1oN: Announcing the official ban of jiminy_cricket
Av1oN: From all LoD bots
Av1oN: for 1 year
HazarDous: rofl
Sat: wtf
HazarDous: he would turn crazy
Sat: tats like banning batman from gotham
HazarDous: XD
Av1oN: so who's making the brq


Return to “News and Updates”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests