HealByColor

Moderator: LIHL Staff

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Re: HealByColor

Postby FateStayNight » Mon May 15, 2017 12:47 am

well i have no problem with second chance in general but i dont think you would have fun at all even if we would vouch you, since as many mentioned before, there will be alot suspicion. Another big problem i see is that if you pass the ss test it doesnt mean 100% you dont mh.
I dont mind giving you a trial, but from your perspective i dont think you would really enjoy playing.

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:12 am

I feel same with Fate, you showed your dedication to reapply and all, However, I do not think any of people would enjoy having you in the league including yourself. You already framed yourself mhker, one suspicious act would eventually lead up to many conflicts. Sorry, I do not know you well but, I while stay neutral, for commonwealth of league you know what better answer is.
Last edited by wani9311 on Mon May 15, 2017 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Mon May 15, 2017 5:57 am

HBC's refused application from last year if anyone's interested in reading it:

viewtopic.php?f=207&t=83909&hilit=healbycolor

Here's his unvouch where Beep states, " Healbycolor has been permanently unvouched for failing a screenshot test." viewtopic.php?f=85&t=67817

"Diablo_ i am not going to admit something I didn't do. The gog_magog thing that you're speaking about not sure how this is related. Just because it involved a ss was also over 2 years ago. How am I trying to hide anything any time it has been brought up I haven't denied that." -HBC

"I don't understand the comments in this thread? He is banned for maphack, it's no popularity contest.. I don't see how any support or 'trust' poll is relevant here.. At this moment he is proven to maphack, the only way he can ever return to the league is if he shows how he can fail the SS-test without maphacking. If he doesn't he should never get into the league again, just like all the other people who maphacked." -Mickey the Mousie

And about 24 hours later, "I want to admit to everyone that on the game that I played where I failed my screen shot, I did indeed have map hack. It was not intentional, but does not change the fact that I downloaded the Map Hack for the game pok'emon which I play elsewhere, not on ENT. Nevertheless I broke a rule and am truly sorry for doing so. Sorry LIHL community I am making no excuses for my action and the trouble that I face is from my own doing. I appreciate all the support I got from the community and understand the frustration from the people that tried to get me to admit it. I did not lie about the TGA file. It would not save to my computer I don't know why. Nabo. told me that it could have been due to my setting or directory. I spoke with nabo and admitted already. I will be banned for a couple of months. The LIHL community deserves the truth and I am here to let everyone know that I did not MH 99.9% of my games played just so happened that I had to take a screen shot on the game that I forgot to remove it. Lying did not help me. Hopefully when I return from my ban I can be given one final chance. I am very sorry. I will never Map Hack again! I thank you in advance for your (kind) understanding." -HBC viewtopic.php?f=207&t=75433

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Mon May 15, 2017 7:25 am

I really want to be that kind of person that'll let you back in, but there is just too much in your luggage. This would not be giving you a second chance, but like a fourth? Lol. Going smurf and dodging bans, lying and calling it a failed ss test and so on. You seem full of drama, at thats the last thing LIHL needs atm.

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Mon May 15, 2017 3:35 pm

IMG_0640.PNG
IMG_0640.PNG (111.94 KiB) Viewed 1152 times

I have met the requirements of ent I have also am willing to do SS for any player. So as far as why I am not able to be in LIHL would be because of the community and I do have more yes then no. So if you were to go by the majority vote. I would meet all requirements.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Well the (valid) distrust and worries of our legit/fair players weights heavier than your wish to join LIHL again. Personally I would trust you but I also think that you would need a big majority of yes votes (70-80%+) otherwise the no votes are simply more important.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Mon May 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Hmm this HBC dude seem like a smooth talker I think he try manipulate you all?

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Mon May 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Diablo_ wrote:Well the (valid) distrust and worries of our legit/fair players weights heavier than your wish to join LIHL again. Personally I would trust you but I also think that you would need a big majority of yes votes (70-80%+) otherwise the no votes are simply more important.

I can respect and understand this.

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

elektro wrote:well voting is voting, thats democracy. tha side that doesnt agree with the result of the vote should not create more drama and let it be. tbh some of us should learn how to forget mistakes and be nicer persons. everyone in this league didnt expected more than 7 8 months ban penalty for HBC. still he served 2-3 years..

Some people don't have to do anything and can make their own minds up.

When will the vote start?

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Mon May 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Beastman wrote:Hmm this HBC dude seem like a smooth talker I think he try manipulate you all?

Wasn't about being smooth. If the image that I took above being relivent for one it is for another. If you continue to have a negative outlook on things or just worst case scenario you may find it hard finding peace. Have a great day beast please do not take my response out of context.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Mon May 15, 2017 6:57 pm

HealByColor wrote:
Beastman wrote:Hmm this HBC dude seem like a smooth talker I think he try manipulate you all?

Wasn't about being smooth. If the image that I took above being relivent for one it is for another. If you continue to have a negative outlook on things or just worst case scenario you may find it hard finding peace. Have a great day beast please do not take my response out of context.

I think that you should stop spam here like you are an "Angel" and let peoples decide that you will be back in league or not.

Totally agree with Beastman.

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Mon May 15, 2017 6:57 pm

well on the other side maybe we could do a Trial vouch?
There we could check how he behave and the mods could get some work with some more SS tests ;P

i mean he put much effort in his revouch.

He could easy made a new account and make a vouch request.. but he try it this way

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Mon May 15, 2017 7:05 pm

Lord-Miles wrote:
HealByColor wrote:

I think that you should stop spam here like you are an "Angel" and let peoples decide that you will be back in league or not.

The topic is literally about me so naturally I will have more replies. By me even replying to this post in your mind would be considered spam? If that is the case then you're essentially out to get me or have a warped sense of thinking. If you read like 5 comments up I agreed with diablo_ which means I agree to the fact that I need 70% or more of approval if you even read earlier into my post I state that I don't want to come back to the league until I am wanted back. So your agreamce with beast and your statement are false. Just read the entire post conversation.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Mon May 15, 2017 7:08 pm

HealByColor wrote:
Lord-Miles wrote:
HealByColor wrote:Wasn't about being smooth. If the image that I took above being relivent for one it is for another. If you continue to have a negative outlook on things or just worst case scenario you may find it hard finding peace. Have a great day beast please do not take my response out of context.

The topic is literally about me so naturally I will have more replies. By me even replying to this post in your mind would be considered spam? If that is the case then you're essentially out to get me or have a warped sense of thinking. If you read like 5 comments up I agreed with diablo_ which means I agree to the fact that I need 70% or more of approval if you even read earlier into my post I state that I don't want to come back to the league until I am wanted back. So your agreamce with beast and your statement are false. Just read the entire post conversation.

It looks more than obvious that most of the peoples don't like you back in the league. Peoples getting changes but the character.
Anyway good luck with this.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon May 15, 2017 7:11 pm

I don't believe he should have 70% or more by now anymore. When we had this it was even before he served his 1 year, and I think you can only make an exception if it is with a big majority. The other time we had more than 70% was with Drahque, because he had his behavior issues on top.

I don't see why a 'no' vote should count more than a yes-vote in this case. I.e. why should people who have a hard time accepting that other people aren't perfect be more important than people who acknowledge that people can change and want to grant HBC to have his fun like he is trying to get in a fair and good way for a while now.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “LIHL Archive”