Hosting Games

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Gocku
Basic Tree

Hosting Games

Postby Gocku » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:50 pm

In the past few days i keep trying to host games on Ent but the bot will just not set me on Queues. I had Already tried changing locations and different maps as well. It just won't do it.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Hosting Games

Postby Unitil » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi @Gocku,

When you're hosting your game are you trying once and going to your client to try and join it?
If so, it's a known issue where the bot requires 5~10 attempts on average for it to host your game.

Here are some things you can try/keep in mind:
1. Ensure you are checking the games list at the same time you're hosting your game. Unless it is listed on the following link it is not actually hosted and available to join.
games.php
2. Hosting may require you to do it 5 ~ 10 times in a row for it to be actually hosted. This is a known issue, and the best work around at the moment is multiple attempts at hosting.
3. Some servers have difficulties connecting to ENT games. If your game is listed on the ENT Games list, but you're unable to join then try switching the server you are connecting from. Alternatively you can try switching your hosting server (Best luck I've had is with the Europe/NY server currently. There are a few Atlanta bots that work also)

Hopefully this helps you get a game setup, and if you have any questions let me know.

Gocku
Basic Tree

Postby Gocku » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Well indeed it does work if is spam the refresh button but even if i get a place in queue it does not always host the games.Should do the trick for now. Thank you!

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Processing.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Return to “Processed Support Cases”