ENT Partner with FBG for DotA Tournament

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

ENT Partner with FBG for DotA Tournament

Postby 1B_Fantom » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Hello ENT Moderators,

I tried posting in the tournament/news category but I think that must be exclusive to mods... I couldn't find a better place for this and I tried talking on discord but I heard this is a better, more official way to post. Please move to a more appropriate sub-forum if necessary.

Clan FBG on USEast will be hosting a tournament within the next month, and so far we are at a $150 prize. We want to open it up to all DotA 1 players, however they will need to be on the Azeroth server so we can all communicate and monitor games. The reason for the small prize, is we would like to make this a recurring monthly tournament.

I looked at the official tournament page on the ENT wiki, and it looks like it's been almost 2 years since an official ENT hosted tournament. I am reaching out because I wanted to offer you an opportunity to partner up with us as we promote this and build not only our own clan (which is already the biggest on all of US East for DotA), but also ENT gaming which has afforded us many opportunities thus far. I will be doing most of the promoting and marketing across the board and our goal is to have a minimum of 8 teams, but 16 would be great.

I am not sure who makes these executive decisions now that Arty is gone, but if you could let me know if this is something ENT would be interested in doing then I would love to work together. I don't expect ENT to contribute monetarily each tournament, mostly just the first one since this will be the most hyped and anticipated, but a permanent agreement would also be great.

Again, I am 1B.Fantom on both Discord and US East, and I am the Chieftain and leader of First Blood Gaming (FBG). Look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: ENT Partner with FBG for DotA Tournament

Postby Haunt » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:54 pm

1B_Fantom wrote:I am not sure who makes these executive decisions now that Arty is gone, but if you could let me know if this is something ENT would be interested in doing then I would love to work together

@Hazardous and @Jabba41 can help you with that.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:58 pm

I thought about that right after I posted but didn't want to be obnoxious haha.

Thank you Haunt I appreciate it.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:33 am

Processing.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”