Cant join ENT games

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Life_USeast
Forest Walker

Cant join ENT games

Postby Life_USeast » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:36 am

Hi,

I was playing a Legion TD game on the ENT18 bot on the US East server when suddenly out of no where I was disconnected "You were disconnected" from the game and sent back to the channel lobby. I then got the message "Your connection has been lost".

Ever since then I have not been able to reconnect to US East. I can connect to the other servers perfectly fine and my internet did not seem to drop at all yet I was dropped from my game and also from BNet.

I still cannot access US East server and I wasnt flooding messages or anything like that, I was just in a Legion TD game.

Since then I have logged onto US West and found that I cant even join ENT games anymore, if I try to, I simply get a "The game you attempted to join could not be found" error.

Not sure what's going on but any help would be greatly appreciated. This has never happened to me before but seems extremely random :(

Thank you

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Re: Cant join ENT games

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:45 pm

@Life_USeast
You sure this problem is about ENT and not the USEast server? from what I've seen the 2 US servers have alota problems from time to time.

+ "the game you attempted to join could not be found" is not an error just find out the right gn & spoof check the bot with a /w if that dont work you can try to ask ENT to white list you, so that your acc on that server is not efected by Bans. + unless your ping increese toomutch swaping server to EU would be a safe move. you can swap your stats to the new acc here on ENT aswell so you wont lose anything :)

Life_USeast
Forest Walker

Postby Life_USeast » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:32 pm

Hey JediMaster,

Thanks for your response!

The problem seems to have fixed itself overnight. It was weird though, it was like I got an IP ban after getting kicked out of a game. I checked the game log and it said I "lost the connection (connection error - ECONNRESET)".

I couldn't connect to US East at all afterward, I waited 45 minutes and tried again and still couldn't get on. So I logged on US West and tried to join a few games and this is the weird part, that I couldnt join a single ENT game. Using the "Games" tab on the ENT website I saw that there were people in the games I was trying to join (I was trying several different maps just to see if I could join them) and I was unable to join, getting the same "The game you attempted could not be found" error. I double and triple checked the game name to make sure it corresponded to the game that the bot who was hosting it was currently in the same game name, and even checked to see if the game name matched the name on the ENT website "Games" list. Still no dice.

Very strange but it seems to have resolved itself so all is well for me.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to assist and hope you have a wonderful day.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Cool, processing.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”