unban please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

fluffybutt4
Basic Tree

unban please

Postby fluffybutt4 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:23 am

Your Warcraft III username: Tusanik
Realm/Gateway: USeast
Why are you banned: int feeding
Why you should be unbanned: hard to justify not int feed at 0/23 but having reviewed the replay of the game in question i can say for myself Tusanik that i was not intentionally feeding. To speed things up ill begin defending my case at death
5[14:02] no LoS of OD.
6[15:16] no LoS.
7[16:49] doing all i can to farm and catchup but still no LoS.
8[17:50] no LoS.
9[19:50] finished my vanguard but sentinel pressure is unrelenting.
10[21:33] can not explain why going afk here but this cannot be considered int feed because i did not charge into the enemy perhaps something in real life i had to afk and sorry.
11[23:56] succesfully fought a few team fights evading death a few times.
11*2[25.47] no LoS.
12[26:44] trying to join a team fight
13[28:07] no LoS caught in jungle again
14[29:09] trying to assist ally
15[30:00] perfect example of me not int feeding, i charge bara to force fight his team, bara dies and i escape with low hp. Then at 31:15 with a fairly well played attempt to save rax the pa dives into the main base to snag a kill.
16[31:42] rebuy to save rax
17[32:51] attempt to draw the enemies away from the rax buy my team some time
18[33:55] attempt to save tower nearly escaped with my life
19[35:22] tried another force fight tactic then tried to escape
20[36:30] at this point my team is still turtling hard so my meager defence is easily shutdown but before i die i do try to run away with my life, not int'ing
21[37:16] turtling is too much for this team they'd rather afk and im just dicking around

fluffybutt4
Basic Tree

Re: unban please

Postby fluffybutt4 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:27 am

TID 110329

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:56 am

@fluffybutt4 hello you werent banned for intentional feeding, but game ruin for repeating same type of death several times when your temmates told you to stop jungling. You also kept farming in jungle agaisnt bloodseeker when you were in red hp, you should know as 5000 dota games that bs gives you vision. Now i reviewed your game and it was not intentional death but amount of your death/mistake clearly influenced the gameplay for other player is why you got banned. Now whats your opinion after that ive mentioned why you were banned, do you agree with me ? Or have some other points?

fluffybutt4
Basic Tree

Postby fluffybutt4 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:38 am

Hello i appreciate your feedback and understand that with a score so bad it could be seen as game ruin but honestly i rarely read team chat i dislike alot of the players in the community and will either !ignore <name> or just not read it so thats for my team mates repeatidly warning me about jungle and as for the bloodseeker i was desperatly trying to maintain above half health and farm enough for a ring to avoid that situation. And agreeing with the ban well like i said i can see with such a bad score why this could be worthy of a ban but without sufficient evidence to back it up i disagree with the ban, however i apologize for my lack of team cooperation and i will try and be a better communicator/team player in the future. So i am sorry for this and would apreciate an un ban please.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:44 am

Unbanned since he is aware of what he did wrong, also was his 1st offence and served few days. Just try to be more careful next time you are experienced player =D

Return to “Processed Appeals”