[CW] diarrheatwat @USEAST.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

XGDeath3
Armored Tree

[CW] diarrheatwat @USEAST.battle.net

Postby XGDeath3 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:55 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 193594.w3g
Game Name: [ent] Civilization Wars #10
Your Warcraft III Username: Vitus.Varian
Violator's Warcraft III Username: diarrheatwat
Violated Rule(s): Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): The first occurrence is at 6 seconds. "(00:06 / Allied) DiarrheaTwat: fuck u"
Any further thoughts: He was going off most of the game calling me retarded and garbage, fuck you, etc., etc. I like to think I have thick skin, but there is something distracting about that. Besides the harassment he said multiple times that we lost, the first of which was at ~12 minutes in, well before anything had even happened. My other complaint is that he seemed to know the game, yet at times did things that made me believe he was trying to lose (making 8 ranged units and no melee bot lane, then blaming mid for losing), stuff like that. I guess that probably isn't specifically a violation since that didn't cause us to lose immediately? It just made the lane a loss.

Anyways, he is a very caustic individual that I wouldn't want to force on anyone else.
Eternal Noob of Civ Wars

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [CW] diarrheatwat @USEAST.battle.net

Postby Quetra » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Toxic player/harrassing you so enough to give a warning, though it wasn't quite excessive enough in terms of language to warrant a ban in my opinion. As for his gameplay, his build was bad but I don't see any indication that he was playing purposefuly bad in order to TK your team, the Wall + adding docks top indicates that he was trying, even if his strategy was weak. He did also add melee bot in the end even if too late and too little (2 swords after 8 longbows).

diarrheatwat@useast.battle.net give a warning for flame, processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”