Wc3 update not wok Help someone

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

shark420
Resource Storage

Wc3 update not wok Help someone

Postby shark420 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 pm

So ok I tried what i could to fix this crap of a game. And stil get this MSG https://ghostplay.de/index.php/Thread/2 ... /?pageNo=1
I run as admin, i fresh dl the games from blizard, i reinstal it 3 times, i dl from program data the batlenet folder and used launcher in the wc3 folder. After all this i get that msg :/

Countles tries and no end to me problem. Cant join to battlenet as i aways get the dl and restard of patch and via cant join in progres the battlenet.

shark420
Resource Storage

Re: Wc3 update not wok Help someone

Postby shark420 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Ok guys i manged to fix the problem somehow.

What i did? Not shure. Here are some steps.

I did uninstal remove all data that had anything withc wc3 even in the ProgramData folder from the c/ and reinstal again I noticed i had duplicate of WC3. Tried rock to go to batlenet but fail, stil go on. Then instal TFT, aftter i tried join batle net. Used insade wc3 folder exe to luch game. Then try join uswest. It dl the patch and ask to restart the game. Did and after any window pop up i just close it. This aded the batlenet luch icon in wc3 folder. Then i go to hiden folder program data and delete all the blzzard batlenet bulshit. Then i close all and gone to wc3 folder and lunch the batlenet lucher. All i did after was ok wait it out. WHat i noticed was that this time the download was way slower then previous atempts, startin at 68percent and took atleast 5 mins to dl it full. Then the same window said done and give me option to manualy lunch game via button on that popup window. A readed all crap about fixing after it tell me that it wanted to transfer data to some folder i ok it 2 times. THe opened game was aspect ratio f.... so i go to video setings and unclicked it. The i choose best solution to me monitor ratio. There was 1600-900 and 1900-1200 or somting choose the 1600. Only dif was the size of the icons. :P Then i tried to join the batlenet a change first realm to europe and then it finali managed to join . Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrray :D Ok what i noticed when the dl of the game ended and game opened that it finali change from 1.27 to 1.28 and i had a feeling it is the good path :D

Anyway hope it hellps anynone who might strugle as i am. BTw the brightnes not working and game cant be minimilized or how u spell it :D Tho u see botom and can open game as it doesnt require the game to be always on top.

Regards

Xaneri
Forest Walker

Postby Xaneri » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:57 am

I have a similar problem and I can not solve it.
I think it's time to finish playing at warcraft. Blizzard just destroy it.

shark420
Resource Storage

Postby shark420 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Xaneri wrote:I have a similar problem and I can not solve it.
I think it's time to finish playing at warcraft. Blizzard just destroy it.

Just try what i did. Dl it from main source Blizard Just make there acc and add ur keys on ur acc and u can dl it whenever u want just be log in.
After uninstall and delete all wc3 files also from program data. Rest u can read in me coments.

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 am

solved on his own.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”