Private Hosting

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

richy30
Aura Tree

cannot host this map

Postby richy30 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:30 am

Hi! i try to host this map "Chaos World RPG 3.2.w3x" uploader: "Magepowers" since yesterday evening. it says: GAMENAME: richy3039 for example but there no game exists. i try to host on all servers. nothing happen to me.

can you explain why i cannot host this map? it says: hosted 6 times , how they can be?

would be nice if you can fix this problem.

thanks in advance

richy

RaZoROnE
Basic Tree

Re: cannot host this map

Postby RaZoROnE » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:29 pm

Hey, it the same for me, i even can't host the map. Maybe there is a fix, whould be cool :)

nvs
Forest Walker

Postby nvs » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:50 am

Not saying this is your issue, but the map's hosted count seems to increment even with totally broken maps that don't let you into the lobby. Testing intentionally broken versions of Gem has taught me this. If it's not a map you have played before, maybe it is broken.

Also, you may want to try hosting the map on a different location. Sometimes hosting a game fails and it won't be on the list, despite being given a name.
Last edited by nvs on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richy30
Aura Tree

Postby richy30 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 am

Good Morning, i try to host this map 4-5 or more times each different realm, it gives me always a new gamename but still not hosted!
i test the map in locale network. i can play without any issue. me and 2 friends playing the map in tunngle network also without any problems. the problem must be the ent server.

i download on cafe.naver the original map and rename it to blubby2.w3x and upload it to ent. this also fails on hosting. i asked 3-4 friends in battle.net to host this map for me, but they told me: no way, still no game exists after the click on Host ;-/

I reallly hope you find a solution for this.

I and many other players would be very happy

greetings
richy

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:22 pm

@richy30 @RaZoROnE Is this still a problem?

richy30
Aura Tree

Postby richy30 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi Haunt, the map which magepowers uploaded still not work at ent.gaming but it works in locale network/Lan.
i asked someone to fix the map. after i recieved the fixed the map i could upload it with the correct name and this one works perfectly.
We played the actuelly version many times ;)

SlenderZed
Basic Tree

Postby SlenderZed » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:07 am

Lol me too idk why;

Ok so first of all, I make a hosted game then Ent gives me the gamename then when I try to join my hosted game it says "The game you attempted to join could not be found You may have entered the name incorrectly or the game creator may have canceled the game"

Note: I have entered the correct gamename as the ENT gave me I copypasted it I typed it manually but still I cant enter my Hosted game. But I can enter my friends Hosted game

Saftskaft
Basic Tree

Unable to host games. Says i got no map loaded when typing !pub (my game name)

Postby Saftskaft » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:04 pm

So I've been able to host games with your whisper before but now I no longer can. I think it started after the recent patch.
What i type is:
/w Clan.Enterprise !map: 3 man Mafarazzo v1.2.w3m

and then /w Clan.Enterprise !pub Saftskaft

I get an error saying I got no map loaded when I do the !pub command.

What's wrong?

YamiBakura32
Armored Tree

I cant join to my ent hosted games

Postby YamiBakura32 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:54 pm

I use Europe(Northrend) europe server and cant join my own hosted game in fact nobody joins
I hosted Bleach vs OnePiece v9.01b and BleachVsOnePiece13
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT
I keep it real cause i'm not afraid to make enemies. YamiBakura32 - Best player on ENT

hunrito
Basic Tree

Re: I cant join to my ent hosted games

Postby hunrito » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 pm

i am having the same problem. i cant join any ent games

argamedon2900
Basic Tree

Create matches by entlink

Postby argamedon2900 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi all i need to know why i can not create my own games in entgaming entlink section? I try to create a green circle td as it did in the past and nothing else I try another anime map neither a hero empire nor I would like to know if this is a mistake mio oh of the page since ay people that I can create and I can not I enter from eurobattle xpam Relam thanks for reading me :cry:

dergeraet92
Basic Tree

"game could not be found"

Postby dergeraet92 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Hey guys,

everytime i host a game i just cant join it... in the game list i can see that other people are able to join but when i type in the game name (and its the right name for sure) the window for "game could not be found" pops up.
im happy for any knd of help
thanks in advance!

Mr.Happykills
Basic Tree

Re: "game could not be found"

Postby Mr.Happykills » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:46 pm

having the same problem, we will have to wait until all bots are restored and the bugs and problems with the patch 1.28 are all over
Have no idea what to put here... https://soundcloud.com/stream

Gamersmurf
Basic Tree

Hosting a game through ENT

Postby Gamersmurf » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:54 am

Hi

In the last two days I have not been able to host a game through ENT. I have tried hosting through the website and Battle.net and with different maps.

The game is displayed on the list of current ENT games, but I can not join the game and I have not seen anyone else join it before it is removed from the list.
Before the new patch I could host a game with no problems, but I'm not sure the patch is the reason as everything else is working after the patch.

I hope you can help me

GamerSmurf

ChuDat
Armored Tree

Re: Hosting a game through ENT

Postby ChuDat » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:15 pm

public hosting is not working for some reason.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”