TWRPG

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

LegendaryUchiha
Basic Tree

TWRPG

Postby LegendaryUchiha » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:13 am

Greetings everyone,

I have countered an issue lately in TWRPG, and someone said that ENT Save codes, I been playing the game for while in my PC then i had to travel over sea's and had to leave my PC, so i entered a game and told someone about my Element char and told him i don't have the code, surprisingly he was able to give me i think because, of ENT save codes or something i played in it then i left the game for couple versions then i tried to load my char i no longer was able to load it. Yes i used the same Code the same Account. My account Uchiha-Slay[MN] USEast

I hope someone can help me if it could thank you

Senn
Resource Storage

Re: TWRPG

Postby Senn » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:51 pm

TWrpg gets updated quite often. Considering your problem i'm 99.99% sure that you played too long ago and hence you didn't update your code through versions to be able to play the latest one. If you don't play for a long time you have to update your code through versions for it to become valid again on newest one. So for example if last version you played was 0.01 then just go to 0.02=>0.03 etc until you reach 0.04 version (load in one version, then save, then proceed to next one). Any questions/issues etc that you have you should go to www.twrpg.com and you will receive help almost instantly as oposed to posting on ENT. They cannot cover all the info about all the maps that exist.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:01 am

Yep, try what senn told you.
Go to an older version, load your code, save again, take the new code and go to a newer version. Repeat until you are at the current version.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:57 am

Processing, no response. PM or repost if this problem still exist.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Support Cases”