Remove my account

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Re: Remove my account

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:12 am

They called it a hack tho :P

null
Donor: Enterprise Exorcist

Postby null » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:22 am

While Av1on stated the truth; the purpose of this thread is to delete the aforementioned account(s) - not arguing/discussing how ENT operates; this is the wrong section for it.
Discord ID: null#2675

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:25 am

Null, people are taking notice of many who are discriminately loyal change their loyalties. Discussing it is a valid venue, and i am honestly thrilled that people are taking notice,

ZinGir
Donator

Postby ZinGir » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:26 am

Lol why bother getting arty n hazardous? arty insults people too. and hazardous sladers people.

Making people laugh in the chat thats def drama right arty?
And being friendly tryin to talk something out (for what the chat was intended no?) is against the rules and gets you banned with good show of force right hazardous?

kinda backfired eh? cause now im exactly doing those things you said i already did.
Sure remove this, sure ban me again. But look at yourself before you judge me.

Yarhar i go far in jokin around, and yes arty you did have to say i should stop(i forgets younger peoples play).
i understand you got to deal with annoying peoples all day for years now -_- and we (all the players) do appreciate all the hardwork and dedication and i would be lying if i said i didnt respect you.

Maybe you should talk it all over on the chat see what the current issue's are and what possibly can be done?
Till then il stop being the childish asshole that wants drama to happen < only did this cause you said i did. (besides childish ofc lol or i would not have done that)

Zin
One handed weapons suit me very much. They leave a hand free to preform rude gestures.

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:52 am

Okay. So from what I gather. it is mainly an internal strife among the mods rather then the actual platform of ent? Now I understand that you have definitively made up your guy's minds, but for the sake of being constructive, what changes would you want ent to make? I understand that you probably burned your bridges to the point of no return, but assuming that you aren't completely vindictive, how would you want things to change so that ENT gets better?

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:56 am

Talking about this in the right part of the forum xD
would prob make some people happy to begin with :P

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:57 am

Aha.

That's where it gets political. The platform is as it is - a gaming server with rules. That is fine, in its simplicity. ENT cannot and refuses to make the changes, going so far as to say 'we cannot implement technical features at this time', or a blatant refusal to make the changes even though the community agrees as a whole.

There is nothing constructive that can be done at this point while the staff as it is remains in their mindset. ENT would have to remove staff members that are the infrastructure of ENT and that would be the end-all, be-all. My bridges can be burnt, there is nothing here that I care for. Constructive anything is impossible. I left when I saw that it was never going to be what it had been the two years before the last.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Topic locked. Whoever wishes for his account to be deleted, should create a new post.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Either you still care about ENT or you don't, Mariah. If you do, you should know by now that QQing in public isn't the solution and I haven't seen you approach either aRt)Y or I for any complaint you may have. Since you chose to ignore official channels, too, then you can only blame yourself - not ENT.

I am sorry you felt that much harassed and insulted by our mods, and I wish you good luck in your life ~~, it is the beginning of an happy chapter for you. I wish you a lot of happiness (:

Account deleted as required.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”