Lobby/ joining problems

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Corristo
Resource Storage

Lobby/ joining problems

Postby Corristo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Hi guys!
There is a new problem with hosting on Ent. Whenever we try to host a game, it autokicks us, saying we joined a different game name. also original server players can't join my games which are hosted on Eurobattle.net.
I don't understand fully what's going on, 1 hour ago it was alright.

Anyone can help us with this please?

ps. NOw eurobattle players can join lobbys hosted by other eurobattle players, but no other platforms can join our games.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Lobby/ joining problems

Postby Unitil » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Hi @Corristo,

I believe the bots were in the process of restarting (if not already restarted), and are only available on some servers. This may take some time to reconnect to all servers. Do note, there was a patch released today for 1.28.5 which does tend to disrupt the hosting services albeit temporary for the most part.

Recently updated a spreadsheet that shows what servers the bots are currently logged into (official servers, and eurobattle listed). If a bot is not connected to a specific server, the players from that server will be unable to join any games hosted by the bot.

Google Sheet: ENT Bot Status
Do note, this spreadsheet is not real time, and I update it at my leisure. I'll probably update it in a few hours, but the time of the last update is included at the top of the sheet.

Hopefully that helps, and if you have any additional questions don't hesitate to ask.

february
Aura Tree

Postby february » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:16 am

I can't even join a game, though it shows on the list.

Hosting on NY, 1/2 are online as per that last update.

Always a problem, every single time I come back. :?

edit: told me "all slots closed" and then it was gone from the game list. after i tried 8 times to host a game.

edit 2: after TWELVE tries, i got one hosted. you guys really gotta fix this shit.

ADyingSwan
Basic Tree

Postby ADyingSwan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:01 am

You know it would be nice to have a way to queue up for a specific bot, considering how frequently most of them are broken.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”