Bots invisible

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Corristo
Resource Storage

Bots invisible

Postby Corristo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Hi guys!
Recently our Lords of Europe community can host only with bots number 3, 18, 19. All the rest of the bots are invisible to one or more platforms, so we can't use them properly since our players play from different platforms. I don't know if you are aware of this problem or not, I just wanted to mention that all other bots are basically useless. We also met some other guys, who annoyingly use the same bots as us, but they are closing the slots and WONT START the game, so we have wait HOURS to get the actual bot. The specific guy said he is waiting for his friends, but come on, dont make other hundreds wait as well.

So for now, whenever we want to play, we have to keep trying to host, until we get one of the above mentioned bots, which are visible on most platforms. I think Garena is invisible even for those.
If you guys could fix all bots to be good that would be great!

Thank you for your work!

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Bots invisible

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Private hosting bots are currently an ongoing issue. It's known though and just a matter of time until they are entirely fixed.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

mumijicek
Resource Storage

Postby mumijicek » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Arty is it because of these patches released by Blizzard? I read some articles that it should be unavailable to host thru any bots in the close future. Is that true? Are they gonna kill this game for good?
I don't see any good of these patches...just people having problem even they purchased game...no technical support reply.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:10 pm

mumijicek wrote:Arty is it because of these patches released by Blizzard? I read some articles that it should be unavailable to host thru any bots in the close future. Is that true? Are they gonna kill this game for good?
I don't see any good of these patches...just people having problem even they purchased game...no technical support reply.

I really doubt that will happen. It would hurt WC3 community way too bad.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Alina wrote:I really doubt that will happen. It would hurt WC3 community way too bad.

We can clearly see the only part of community they care about is the one that plays melee maps through their matchmaking so i don't really see, where's your optimism coming from :D

Anyways, this is another topic about a known issue, therefore I'm processing it.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Support Cases”