BOT ENT16 down for some server

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

overscale
Basic Tree

BOT ENT16 down for some server

Postby overscale » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 pm

hi, we got a problem with the bot ent16, who host civilization wars on every server. since 4 days i think, this bot only host and eurobattlenet. I dont know the reason. can you fix it or change the host of civilization wars because with only eurobattlenet server, we cant play at this very nice game
TY have a good day :)

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Re: BOT ENT16 down for some server

Postby HodoR_ » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:36 pm

@overscale
Seems like lots of bots (LTD 1v1 too) are experiencing these issues, we haven't had any response as to when / if it will be fixed yet
EDIT : Found this in the processed cases

Several bots are currently down on some realms because of issues with the keyserver. You can check which bots on which realms here. Meanwhile you can make an account from the working realm and play on it. Issue is known and will be fixed asap, however there is no ETA yet.

Processing.

Thing is @bezdak , for instance the 1v1 bot, even though it says it's available on Europe, when I try to join via this realm it doesn't work either.
Hold the door!

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:57 pm

HodoR_ wrote:Thing is @bezdak , for instance the 1v1 bot, even though it says it's available on Europe, when I try to join via this realm it doesn't work either.

botstatus.php does say it is off on europe o_O

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:58 pm

HodoR_ wrote:Thing is @bezdak , for instance the 1v1 bot, even though it says it's available on Europe, when I try to join via this realm it doesn't work either.

You probably skipped to the wrong collumn, the 1v1 LTD bot is online only on Eurobattle and uswest.battle.net.

But ye, there's nothing really more to say - just use this link to see, what realms are available or wait for the fix, which has sadly no ETA yet.

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Support Cases”