Can't Join Certain Games

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

handleCUP
Basic Tree

Can't Join Certain Games

Postby handleCUP » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi I have been using your bots on and off for years and love having them there to come back to. Usually it's never a problem but this time I cannot join the only game I reinstalled to play. I want to play Castle Fight 1v1, but I cannot join the game, when I go on battle.net and type in game name, it says game not found (I use whichever name is listen on the games page at the time). So I tried using ENTconnect, nothing comes up in my LAN screen when joining for Castle Fight. I was able to join other games hosted by your bots on battle.net but this is kind of the only one I want to play. Any suggestions would be awesome thank you.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Can't Join Certain Games

Postby Unitil » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi @handleCUP,

A number of bots are offline on some realms currently due to some issues with the keys not working on some servers. I highly recommend you check out the Bot Status Page. The linked page shows you what bots are online, and what realms they are available on. If it shows as offline on a certain realm you will not be able to join from there.

It appears the game you're wishing to join is not online for USEast at this point in time.

Also, do note that ENT Connect is 1.27a and 1.27b compatible at this point in time, and is probably why you're unable to see games listed under the LAN menu.

Hopefully that has answered some of your questions, and if you need to ask anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Re: Can't Join Certain Games

Postby bezdak » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Support Cases”