cant install gproxy

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Snowowl
Basic Tree

cant install gproxy

Postby Snowowl » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:23 am

My gproxy file or download or whatever is for what ever reason set to iTunes file and everytime I open it. nothing happens and iTunes opens it makes no sense idk what I did or how to fix it but now I'm banned for not having it so this has just been the best experience with this server.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: cant install gproxy

Postby CheW » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:39 pm

@snowowl

Which gproxy are you using? And are you a Mac user?
MAGA

Snowowl
Basic Tree

Postby Snowowl » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 pm

I tried every download I could find from u guys. this has been unbelievable. I don't even know If I want ur help anymore better off looking for another server. being banned over a disconnect and then no unban for weeks on end because gproxy wont install is retarded. I didn't do anything and my connection isn't a major issue. Thanks for letting me waste time to just be banned for no reason. u could at the very least left the ban until I figure out gproxy but no. This is just rude dumb and you can do whatever you want. My G PROXY INSTALLS AS ITUNES FILES WTF got it? windows user

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello @Snowowl ,

You're not auto banned for no reason. Leaving is a form of game ruin, even if it's not intentional. You have to think about the other 9 players too.

Yes, i understand you're in a tough situation, but the ban isn't lifted until you install a reconnection tool simply because we have to prevent this from happening again. As i said above, it might not be 100% your fault, but it's definitely not the fault of anyone else in the game. And they are the ones who have to play a 4v5.

You've mentioned your Gproxy installs as iTunes files. First of all, you don't really need to install anything. You just need to download those 2 files, and copy paste them inside your warcraft 3 folder.

If that doesn't work, please take a couple of screenshots of the messages you're getting and the files you can't get to work. It could help us figure out the issue.

Now
Aura Tree

Postby Now » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:12 am

you are going to likely have 2 wc3 files, one is easier to find then the other. Go to This pc > Windows C > program files (86) > wc3

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:02 pm

No response. Processing.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”