Download reaches 99 and I get kicked?

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

PaperClip
Basic Tree

Download reaches 99 and I get kicked?

Postby PaperClip » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:00 am

Exactly as the title says... I found a thread talking about this exact problem yet the solution does not work for me (changing regedit), or maybe I'm doing it wrong. Either way the maps do get downloaded but every time I rejoin the lobby I download them again and still get kicked!
Help would be appreciated!

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: Download reaches 99 and I get kicked?

Postby Panopticon » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:02 pm

What war3 version are you using, and are you trying to connect via entconnect?
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

3nemy_
Resource Storage

Postby 3nemy_ » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Maybe you are having the same problem as I do, I opened up a thread 2 days ago about a similar issue perhaps even the same.
For me the issue is using GProxy and letting it auto spoof check upon joining the lobby, I'd get auto kicked if I download the map or even If I already had the map.
Some things I tried but didn't work were to delete download folder in maps along with all the maps and let the game create a new one.
Uninstall the game and download the latest 1.29.2 patch from my Blizzard account assuming you have the original game that is, so this way you don't need to install the game from your CD and update from some old patch like 1.21 but install straight from latest one instead and just write your keys and you're good to go.
Another thing I did was checking the firewall outbound rules to see if perhaps Warcraft is blocking the outgoing connection to internet, also worth nothing is to check your router settings maybe there's something blocking the connection and causing the conflict.

None of this worked for me and I'd still get autokicked from lobbies so I just tried something simple like connecting to normal gateway (Northrend) without using GProxy and lo and behold, no more autokick from lobby when downloading the map or when the game starts.
So I think my problem originates in GProxy spoof checking with ENT bots.

I hope you get this solved it's really annoying.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:47 pm

New patch, let us know if you still have the same issue in a new topic.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”