Disconnect once I start a custom game.

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Jerkmaster87_
Basic Tree

Disconnect once I start a custom game.

Postby Jerkmaster87_ » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:28 am

As the subject says, I can join in custom games no problem, but once it loads and all players are in about 3 seconds goes by and then I get disconnected from the game. I thought I was banned at first because it mostly happens in servers that are hosted by ENT. I can join other games and it wont do it sometimes. The mod in the BAN department said I should ask you guys. I will copy and paste the post. Should I uninstall and re-install the game? =(

Re: Unban me please

Postby Ben_T » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:47 am
@jerkmaster87_ So that's actually a crash. Normally, when you join a game, every slot will be blank and it will tell you that you got banned under "x" username by "y" admin until "z" date. What you explained sounds as if your game is crashing, you have a high ping, or can't be spoof checked for some reason. If you continue having this problem, I suggest you make a topic in technical support to get further assistance from the proper staff in the proper subforum. Thank you. Processing.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: Disconnect once I start a custom game.

Postby Quetra » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:45 am

Best thing I can advise is restarting your game after switching custom games, that can help with crash issues.

Processing

Return to “Processed Support Cases”