W3connect

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

SoraSky
Resource Storage

W3connect

Postby SoraSky » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:02 am

So I had download the W3connect. I login and play couple games I notice that some games I can't even able to play and keep getting Disconnect instantly or GProxy+++ doesn't reconnecting.
For example:
[ENT] X hero siege I keep getting instant disconnect from it.
Masin RPG, twrpg, any other rpg that have save and load function. When I try to save or load from the game I keep getting disconnect and doesn't reconnecting by the GProxy+++
People said I should change the gate way to US? since all the Proxy are Europe and I'm from the US East.
First of all I don't know how to do that and my friend had the situation like me and he from Europe with proxy from Europe and keep getting something like this for him too.
If any tech people know how to do that please how me for to change the gateway first, and If it doesn't help please do something about it to fix it. I want to play some RPG maps and X hero Siege .... :( :( :( :(

uakf.b
Staff Department

Re: W3connect

Postby uakf.b » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:47 am

For the save and load issue, does your LAN username match your WC3Connect account username? If they don't match then that could cause desync. The newest WC3Connect version will warn you if they don't match.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

SoraSky
Resource Storage

Postby SoraSky » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:30 pm

It match the Lan username and WC3Connect account. But what about [ent] X hero siege, it instant disconnect every single game that I join

SoraSky
Resource Storage

Postby SoraSky » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:29 am

Anyone can help with technical support?

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Issue was most likely related to incompatibility between battle.net and wc3connect. Should be fixed now that we don't host there anymore.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”