technical support stats

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

nazok
Resource Storage

technical support stats

Postby nazok » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:10 am

hey I need technical support for my report from staff admin. viewtopic.php?f=42&t=142272
@uakf.b those accounts are swapped glitched and wont reset after inactive, technical problem staff department if can fix this.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Re: technical support stats

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:19 am

pretty sure these members donated x dollars to ensure their stats never get deleted. You think nefarious, zam, soju etc log on every 70 days just to swap stats between 2 accounts? Doubt it, they have been the same for over 13 months. Not that it matters though. Anyone know who this Nazok guy and kingkar- is anyways ??

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/nazok/

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/kingkar-/

nazok
Resource Storage

Postby nazok » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:31 am

Theres no such thing as donated x amount to keep your stats. read the wiki page #7 http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :Donations
im pretty sure they donated to restore there stat. The glitch happen after they swapped account.

if you noticed they have been the same for 13 months, but there supposed to be 71 days to play before it resets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: im not sure what the are mods even doing. I dont think they care about scores anymore, its a joke.
Some reason my stats got deleted and I was the most active top player at 1800+.

You delete an active player, But you dont delete the 4 accounts permanently glitched? Falenga power abuse

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Postby nitehawk » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:18 am

I created a complaint about admins not caring anymore. It got denied because now everyone thinks Im KingKar. viewtopic.php?f=42&t=142503
The community is wondering why nobody has fixed it yet, but still no answer. We are beginning to lose hope, theres just too many new accounts everywhere. I think If the toplist was fixed there would be so much potential good players rising.. @uakf.b

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:03 am

Will not comment on what nitehawk has said, for we have more than enough evidence to support our findings. We also had reasons to deny your silly complaints due to stuff you've done behind the scenes.

You talk a good game, but you need to be more honest.

I have done enough work to clear at least the first page of players so they should be "active" within the past ~3 months only.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”