Please help me out

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

SilentSpeak
Basic Tree

Please help me out

Postby SilentSpeak » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:51 am

I went out and bought Warcraft 3 after 5 years of inactivity. I bought the last damn battlechest they had. I was so happy and so lucky.

Then I realized, oh my god,it's completely run by bots now and nobody is playing!!!!!!!

So, I got on the ye' ol' google and started searching and found you guys. With my incredible skills i deciphered you'r instructions and totally had the LAN game window open with AVAILABLE GAMES RIGHT THERE IN THE LOBBY WHOOOPPPYYYYYY! (I think that's how it's spelled).

One problem though: I can't join any games. You know exactly what I'm talking about it's just a simple message that pops up ("Can't join this game, try a different one /giggle").

Please help,I will keep checking back in here to cooperate until I can play again. I want to play Warcraft 3 custom maps again it is one of the biggest video game passions I'v ever had and that's coming from a guy with an Assassins Creed and a Subzero Tattoo....and Monster hunter custom dragon wrapping around my leg. I'm not bragging I'm just saying I REALLY WANT TO PLAY MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME EVER MADE. Thank you.

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Re: Please help me out

Postby DreathKnight » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 am

This really isn't the best section to post this thread in so I'll move it for ya.

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Re: Please help me out

Postby DreathKnight » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Archiving due to lack of thread activity.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”