That freaky color

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Homicide
Armored Tree

That freaky color

Postby Homicide » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:25 pm

I've got a problem with entconnect, it doesn't seem to work for me anymore after the server got up again. It keeps staying on yellow color if i don't do anything, if I click on that color box it turns to pink and it remains like that for ever. I tried to follow the "red" instructions as it says in "Troubleshooting by color" topic but didn't helped. Now I see that if I let it yellow for a longer time it turns to cyan but if I click on it same thing happens like in the first yellow case.

Really I don't know how to solve this problem so I would be thankful if someone of you can figure out what the problem is. And this come after another problem that I had before the website got down when I wasn't able to see the current games (it showed the games number of yesterday, when the problem started to appear), even though then I had the green color going I couldn't connect to any games.

Thanks for your support,
Homicide
Last edited by Homicide on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BouncingHitman

Re: That freaky color

Postby BouncingHitman » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm

We are having a lot of issues with entconnect, judging by all the other complaints regarding entconnect. All we can ask of you is to wait while we try to resolve the problem.

Homicide
Armored Tree

Re: That freaky color

Postby Homicide » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Ok, no problem, I just wanted to know if I'm the only one that got this new issue cause I saw that the old issue had happened to others too. So now I can just wait and hope that everything will go back to normal. Thanks for the answer.

Edit: Looks like the problem was resolved after all, and everything is back to normal, no lags for me from first game.

You can put this on "Resolved" topic.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”