Cheatpacks

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

mephisto
Resource Storage

Cheatpacks

Postby mephisto » Sat May 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello, I am one of the map editor of the custom game Island troll tribes and I've received several reports that your bots had ITT maps with cheatpack in it. If you need the lastest version or the cfg you can always pm me. If you have any question you can just drop by clan twgb.

nabo.
Donator

Re: Cheatpacks

Postby nabo. » Sat May 24, 2014 11:53 pm

@mephisto

We do not regulate what maps people decide to upload and play in their own private games.

I believe our public autohosted version does not contain a cheatpack.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

mephisto
Resource Storage

Postby mephisto » Sun May 25, 2014 7:22 am

Thing is ent bot does not auto host this game and some people are uploading maps with cheatpack on your public host bots. If you could do something about it, I would really appreciate.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun May 25, 2014 1:40 pm

@mephisto

I dont play trolls n elves no more. But, i always appreciate peeps who still work on maps and help wc3 community live on. So, gj.

But as u may know, users r free to upload any map they wish to play with friends whether it contains a cheatpack or not. It is private/public personal hosting for a reason. As i said, we dont regulate these non-autohosted games.

Even if we decide to delete all these cheatpack tweaked versions, how will we be sure tat there wont b a next time someone uploads it again?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”