BANNED again used ENT Connect

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

H.Y.F.R.
Basic Tree

BANNED again used ENT Connect

Postby H.Y.F.R. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 am

Warcraft III username:
Realm:
Gamename:H.Y.F.R.
Bot username:
Situation:
Why you should be unbanned:well i talk to another admin on ent and i got unbanned they requested to try 2 dif programs so i can get more time to reconnect. i tried ent connect and when i dc it was instantly it wasn't the 80-120sec i believe. now i am banned again can you help how this program suppose to work and help me i was able to play 2 games the 1st one i dc and instant it drop but the second game i was able to play it 100%. Tried a 3 game and they ban me from the last game when i dc and i had the program up and followed all the steps. I am sorry i have shitty internet i always TWC but i got station on NY and got a place off post for a while but its all country here and some spots they dont provide internet cable only satellite. i know there is another program or is there something i can do so it wont dc and i am able to reconnect please help im no kid that nerd rage and quit i do my troll games sometimes but never leave the game or feed just have bad luck with a stupid games. sometimes im doing good and just dc and im like dafuq. well hopefully there is something i can do for meanwhile besides always getting ban cause i dc not in purpose.oh i read the part of what color the green box gets when i dc i check it was pink just a heads up so you can help me with my problem

Nz.Death
Poison Treant

Re: BANNED again used ENT Connect

Postby Nz.Death » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4170&p=18651#p18651

H.Y.F.R. wrote:well i talk to another admin on ent and i got unbanned they requested to try 2 dif programs so i can get more time to reconnect. i tried ent connect and when i dc it was instantly it wasn't the 80-120sec i believe. now i am banned again can you help how this program suppose to work and help me i was able to play 2 games the 1st one i dc and instant it drop but the second game i was able to play it 100%. Tried a 3 game and they ban me from the last game when i dc and i had the program up and followed all the steps. I am sorry i have shitty internet i always TWC but i got station on NY and got a place off post for a while but its all country here and some spots they dont provide internet cable only satellite. i know there is another program or is there something i can do so it wont dc and i am able to reconnect please help im no kid that nerd rage and quit i do my troll games sometimes but never leave the game or feed just have bad luck with a stupid games. sometimes im doing good and just dc and im like dafuq. well hopefully there is something i can do for meanwhile besides always getting ban cause i dc no in purpose.oh i read the part of what color the green box gets when i dc i check it was pink just a heads up so you can help me with my problem

No need to post the saeme thing twice dude, Well lastime you talked to teller55 and me with you ban appeal.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4152&p=18588#p18588

H.Y.F.R.
Basic Tree

Postby H.Y.F.R. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:53 am

yes i did spoke him and you. also he told me to post it on ent connect cause he removed my ban but it seems that didnt work and no im not spamming idk where this attitude is coming if you dont want to help let another administrator help me then ty im just doing what i was told to do but it seem since i got banned again hopefully ent clan read and help me with a solution but seems you wont so let another person do so?

Nz.Death
Poison Treant

Postby Nz.Death » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:36 am

Sorry if it sounds like ive got attitude with you, I dont mean for you to think that at all. But i dont know how else we can help you. I will leave it to another admin.

H.Y.F.R.
Basic Tree

Postby H.Y.F.R. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:49 am

its ok, well teller told me to use 2 dif programs between connect ent or g. i used connect ent but it instantly dc me so he told me to tell post it on form cause his not very familiar with connect ents o thats it.

GoldPearl
Basic Tree

Postby GoldPearl » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Warcraft III username: GoldPearl
Realm:
Gamename:H.Y.F.R.
Bot username: ENT
Situation: i cant connect to any ent games
Why you should be unbanned:well i talk to another admin on ent and i got unbanned they requested to try 2 dif programs so i can get more time to reconnect. i tried ent connect and when i dc it was instantly it wasn't the 80-120sec i believe. now i am banned again can you help how this program suppose to work and help me i was able to play 2 games the 1st one i dc and instant it drop but the second game i was able to play it 100%. Tried a 3 game and they ban me from the last game when i dc and i had the program up and followed all the steps. I am sorry i have shitty internet i always TWC but i got station on NY and got a place off post for a while but its all country here and some spots they dont provide internet cable only satellite. i know there is another program or is there something i can do so it wont dc and i am able to reconnect please help im no kid that nerd rage and quit i do my troll games sometimes but never leave the game or feed just have bad luck with a stupid games. sometimes im doing good and just dc and im like dafuq. well hopefully there is something i can do for meanwhile besides always getting ban cause i dc not in purpose.oh i read the part of what color the green box gets when i dc i check it was pink just a heads up so you can help me with my problem[/quote]

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Please post in ban appeals section.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

karasu.
Protector of Nature

Postby karasu. » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Moving to processed.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”