Request

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Senn
Resource Storage

Request

Postby Senn » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:36 am

I don't know where to post my problem since ban section didn't seem appropriate for some reason.
So my problem is someone is jacking my account constantly and spoofing me which makes an issue. Feeding at dota games as you can see by checking my stats from asia realm which recently appeared on my ent stats. Since i didn't play dota in 2-3 years it's not me, and also by checking today i saw that my asia realm password was changed by someone. So my question is could you do a permanent ban of my account "Senn" from all dota games so that person who is doing this will not do it anymore? Thanks in advance.

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Request

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:19 am

If your account was deleted by WC3 and then remade, I don't think there's anything we can do. It's most likely just someone who wanted the name to play, and made it, overwriting yours. That's not a violation itself, only if they steal stats they didn't earn.

Senn
Resource Storage

Postby Senn » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Account wasn't deleted, i'm using all 4 realms often to play my own games. This has already happened before, and i'm pretty sure it's the same person doing this, since few months ago someone was stealing my password too and was loading my heroes without my permission in the map i play (twrpg).

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:23 pm

@Senn So, you are saying that someone stole your password?

Sounds like you should up your internet security and change your passwords...

Senn
Resource Storage

Postby Senn » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:27 am

Yeah, someone is somehow breaking my pw. I mean i suspect one person but there is no way to be completely certain of it. Just as before, i can reset password through my email but after some time i just find it changed and while that is partially a solution it can still happen in the future for no clear reason. Also if whoever is doing this doesn't manage to break new password i can't do anything against spoofing and doing bad things from my account by that person. Thx for help i guess.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:59 pm

ENT can't help with that.

Change all your personal info and passwords.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”