Mercenery switch in LTM

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

SpawnLQX
Donator

Mercenery switch in LTM

Postby SpawnLQX » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:29 am

Some time ago I played with few pretty experienced pubs on my team who I knew from some other games.
I switched from mercenery early and obviously had to leak some waves.
They vk me.

My question is, is this a vk abuse?

My opinion: hell yea

I have an idea, maybe u guys could put an info on ur bots that vk abuse will be bannable and write to make the complinments on the forum, thou prob thx to this number of compliments will double, at least you'll have smth to read :d

teller55
Donator

Re: Mercenery switch in LTM

Postby teller55 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:16 pm

All your shorthand is really hard to read...from translating most of what you said, I'm getting that you want a message on the bot stating that !votekick abuse is bannable? Because it already is bannable. In my opinion you would probably be able to get them banned for a couple days for !votekick abuse if all you did was something allowable in the game. Make a post in the Ban Requests section of the forum.

Raizen
Treant Protector

Postby Raizen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:27 pm

and i saw some other replays and you leak almost all the waves
no one is forced to play with someone who leak almost all waves
Last edited by Raizen on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 pm

teller55 wrote:bot stating that !votekick abuse is bannable? Because it already is bannable. In my opinion you would probably be able to get them banned for a couple days for !votekick abuse if all you did was something allowable in the game. Make a post in the Ban Requests section of the forum.
Like dota sometimes ppl needs to vk a ruiner and that's happened to him, his team vked him because he leaked more than 75% and made another guy leaked too, because he didn't expected that number of leaks, it happened twice, then they vked him.
For who doesn't know LTD Mega, the mapmaker made Merce builder to be used when you're leaking too much, Merce is a builder to keep you in-game.. Now if you are leaking too much in waves like 7 and 8, maybe you should change of builder.
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

SpawnLQX
Donator

Postby SpawnLQX » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Hes talking about diferent game cyber,
also i have no idea who u r Raizen.

Cyber, but the case ur talking about, ok i wrote u in pm, that i played it bad etc. also i wouldnt change if i wouldnt trust that my team seams not so noob.
The thing is simple, u were mercenery, u switched, its obvious that ull leak, and its for longer than 2 rounds u'll prob leaks like 4-5 rounds, should u be vked after 2 rounds and is this a vk abuse. No further details, make it simple, yes or no.

Raizen
Treant Protector

Postby Raizen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:47 pm

no one is forced to catch you leaks because you picked mercenary and want switch

SpawnLQX
Donator

Postby SpawnLQX » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:52 pm

nope they r not, even if i would like them to catch that leaks on my lane so some1 can have them at full value.
But leaking for few waves as long as it doesnt kill your king is not a game runing. And that game u r reffering to Raizen, none of my leaks since i switched from merc got to king, or did danger of losing to my team.
That makes the vk an abuse.

Raizen
Treant Protector

Postby Raizen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:29 pm

votekick abuse is at rules
at this case would apply the rule votekick abuse

and not "allow merce to leak to switch builder"
Attachments
this.w3g
this game
(597.66 KiB) Downloaded 19 times

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:37 pm

cyberpunk wrote:For who doesn't know LTD Mega, the mapmaker made Merce builder to be used when you're leaking too much, Merce is a builder to keep you in-game.. Now if you are leaking too much in waves like 7 and 8, maybe you should change of builder.
Sorry I wasn't clear here. I wanted to say, if you are leaking constantly, the mapmaker made a solution for you the merce builder to save your ass, so you should pick the merce to keep playing. Now if you are leaking too much with merce, maybe you shouldn't use it.

SpawnLQX wrote:The thing is simple, u were mercenery, u switched, its obvious that ull leak
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.. It doesn't mean you can leak more than 75% for 2+ waves in a row.

SpawnLQX
Donator

Postby SpawnLQX » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 pm

second wave it wasnt 75% coas i thought that pink built that high, coas he understood what i said to him, ok he was asian, u often dont know whats going on in their heads but basicly, on w9 he cought most of my leaks and was gettin feeded good.
I believe he wasnt understandin whats goin on and how profitable could it actualy be for him.
I wouldve catch up, but ok this game is a bad example coas its true i played this one bad, I mentioned that maybe i was drunk :d

But basicly its normal to leaks a lot after switch, assuimng on w10 ur inc is smth obove 200, ur 7/9, and u have 150 from killing the bosses <wich actualy makes switching after w7 or 8 better idea coas basicly u have more gold from last wave creeps[if u hadnt leaked wich i did that game, and its true i shouldnt switch that time, my bad]>

Or u know what, actualy I dont rly want to see noobs doing merc switch and not being able vk them coas of the vk restriction <or vking them and hoping they wont write a complainment ^^>, and so yea maybe im askin for smth that rly shouldnt happen, or im thinking too much in black and white.

Ok close it :d
Its maybe better taking a closer look to every case, like u want to cyber.

Raizen
Treant Protector

Postby Raizen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:54 pm

SpawnLQX wrote:I switched from mercenery early and obviously had to leak some waves.
They vk me.
My question is, is this a vk abuse?
My opinion: hell yea

SpawnLQX wrote:nope they r not, even if i would like them to catch that leaks on my lane so some1 can have them at full value.
But leaking for few waves as long as it doesnt kill your king is not a game runing.

you right here
if the king is not in danger and you catching up at value is -vk abuse and should be banned

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Spawn, stop flaming at the game.. and stop saying that "you are a ENT Donator if someone vk you they will get a ban". you're provoking everyone to them vk you. It's a warn, you are not able to say such things, even an admin doesn't say it.

SpawnLQX
Donator

Postby SpawnLQX » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:12 pm

cmon note that i flamed the russian guy a bit, after he started his 2 necro middle building, clearly wanting me to build with him, as he left right after they vked me.
And what i said after about getting them banned and stuff, it was becouse they already almost vked me they missed 1 vote 1st time, without any reason, so i was basicly tryin to defend myself, ok i maybe provoked them coas i wanted them banned... but u know :d

cmon what can i do when 1/3 of my solo games get ruined, as a merc i can solo win almost every 3v1 game, maybe not vs some pub stomp team, but vs normal pubs i can.
But if i play in team with pubs idk whats goin on but they r always not lettin me build where i want or leaking like hell and dont want to leave or smth...
Im pretty frustrated with game ill be playin it less actualy coas i started playin dayz and other stuff.

And yea i know i often sound like an ass.
But im not so much into rainbow coloured unicorns, more like into wood survival, hunting and chopping wood u know mans stuff :D

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:41 pm

SpawnLQX wrote:cmon note that i flamed the russian guy a bit, after he started his 2 necro middle building, clearly wanting me to build with him, as he left right after they vked me.
You are not forced to follow him, you can build w/e you want without being disrespectful.
SpawnLQX wrote:cmon what can i do when 1/3 of my solo games get ruined, as a merc i can solo win almost every 3v1 game, maybe not vs some pub stomp team, but vs normal pubs i can.
Try to not play with merce builder, just pick this builder if you have friends in your team. So you can make your own strats. Btw i'm pretty sure you will lose a game playing against ig0d or iamhere.. ppl who sends real stuff on lvl 7 and/or 8.

SpawnLQX
Donator

Postby SpawnLQX » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:50 pm

na when we see each other we always team up actualy... so i doubt well play against each other.
Also it would be pretty imposible coas, if one the top ranked guys is seeing some good in other team and he joined the lost slot or smth, hes always leaving and joining another game ^^. Ive seen it so many times...

And about what u said, telling the pubs that ill try to make them banned for broking the rules.
Dont u think that maybe they actualy should be warned coas, number of leavers at least in ltm is huge, and from what i see same goes for your dota servers, as im seeing tons of ppl autobanned.
Pubs just dont follow any rules maybe its good to remind it to them, im not the authoriity ofc, what i said in that game was clrealy for my own interest, i was also defending myself, coas some noobs wanted to kick me.
But u know think about it.

about me playing merc, i would love not to play merc in pub, but playing -hp in pub gives u less control on ur teams gameplay, if u play merc good, games r easier for u coas u dont need to build that much, u can save and finish the other team with just one round. Boring, lame and effective
I rly dont want to play merc its very boring, but playing it in pubs is ur only chance to keep ur stats at decent lvl.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”