LTD 1200 !draw

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

DlCK-HEAD
Aura Tree

LTD 1200 !draw

Postby DlCK-HEAD » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Draw when someone drops in ltd in house league is already a rule, it should be implemented in 1200 as well. Most people already do, but some don't, and it isn't mandatory. Not asking for it in regular mega, just 1200. Everyone already knows what they are getting into when they play mega, it's like picking up a hooker in Thailand, you never know what you are going to get. However in 1200 you expect a different level of competition.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: LTD 1200 !draw

Postby Vendeta » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:26 pm

First of all u have a search in this forum. U can see 10000 post's about this, and 100000 explanations why it cant be a rule.

2nd of all if u want to change something, start from yourself. I played maybe 3+ games agaisnt you 3v4, u never did draw.

So, for a start, u start typing draw when someone dc. so maybe u also get a draw sometimes. U are also part of the problem.

Cheers !
These users thanked the author Vendeta for the post:
Jabba41 (Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:31 pm)
D.S. 1989

DlCK-HEAD
Aura Tree

Postby DlCK-HEAD » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:33 pm

I do draw. You may be thinking of hybrid and kyou. They are the most notorious for this.

null
Donor: Enterprise Exorcist

Postby null » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:59 am

DlCK-HEAD wrote:Draw when someone drops in ltd in house league is already a rule, it should be implemented in 1200 as well. Most people already do, but some don't, and it isn't mandatory. Not asking for it in regular mega, just 1200. Everyone already knows what they are getting into when they play mega, it's like picking up a hooker in Thailand, you never know what you are going to get. However in 1200 you expect a different level of competition.

This has been brought up, well, quite a lot of times, so I don't see any reason to explain. But I'll copy paste from another topic for you.

Q:
Option 1 : Make draw mandatory
I know this has been suggested many times but many people over the years, and it shows that there is a need for a rule like this. This suggestion has always been denied because people think it would be abused, but I think we can prevent any abuse by reenforcing the bans for leaving/pulling plug, by increasing (a lot) the duration of bans for people with bad stay rate percentage or known for it. Also, it could be possible to make lose instantly something like 15 elo to people leaving or pulling plug. This way, people would not rather leave, get a ban of 2 hours than losing elo. I think we could work something here. And it would promote the use of GProxy !

-KiwiKiller[QQ]

A:
About option 1:
People would definetly start abusing it by creating smurfs and pushing some mates ... would be rly hard to monitor and find such people.
Also it would be a bit unfair for people which just dc due to any other reason (e.g. leaving lobby late and never rly entering the game) to lose 15 Elo, and starting with stuff like report this on the website and getting it back and so on is no option, since ENT doesnt change the outcome and/or Elo-gain after a game ended.

-Guennter
Discord ID: null#2675

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Denied.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”